Vehicle Showcase
This thread simultaneously makes me happy and sad :confused:

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
@rangerdanger - Not delivered yet, but you can update my Lariat SuperCrew 4X4 Hot Pepper Red one in the members ordered list to a Lightning Blue one. VIN# 1FTER4FH0KLA07709. Built 1/29/2019. ETA to dealer 2/18-2/24 currently. So hopefully any day now. It is definitely in-transit. Hoping to be posting pictures in this thread soon. Will update the owners listing once I have it.

Spoke to the dealer this morning. They ordered the rubber Ranger bed mat and the Touchlink Bed Lighting system yesterday for it. They were listed as available and should arrive in a couple of days. Wanted the flexibility to use the bed mat over the spray in bedliner if need be. BakFlip MX4 hard tonneau on order as well. Cannot wait!!!

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
My truck was delivered on February 14th. Unfortunately I'm 1250 miles from it. The dealer is in the process of overnighting me paperwork for signatures. When that's completed a friend will be picking it up and taking it to my house. Until I get back home at the end of March I'll have to look at it via a camera in my garage.

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase
@rangerdanger I expect every one of the outstanding questions to be answered by Monday. Congrats!

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
what vin number are we at now. mine is 246--.

MrRisk

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT
Occupation
Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase

sodakchuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ranger 4x4
My ranger is built but has been sitting in a lot in Michigan for three weeks and according to the Ford website is still three weeks from being delivered; I am not happy. I did take a ranger my local dealer had on the lot for a test drive yesterday and was pleased with how it handled, the acceleration as I was enteting the interstate was very smooth but with the snowy and icy conditions in western SD I didn't do a lot of aggresive driving

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
My ranger is built but has been sitting in a lot in Michigan for three weeks and according to the Ford website is still three weeks from being delivered; I am not happy. I did take a ranger my local dealer had on the lot for a test drive yesterday and was pleased with how it handled, the acceleration as I was enteting the interstate was very smooth but with the snowy and icy conditions in western SD I didn't do a lot of aggresive driving
Mind me asking what dealer you’re going through? I’m getting one from White’s Canyon and if the blend date of 2-28-19 is accurate then I assume it was just built. The lease on my F-150 is up Apr. 27th so I’ve got some time. It does seem that all the dealers out here have been slow to get Rangers. I know a few years back my Dad bought an F-150 from Philip Motors and although it seemed to make it fairly quick from Dearborn to Denver on rail there was a bit of a delay getting it trucked up here. Anyhow good luck and hope you see it soon. I’m expecting April for mine at the current shipping pace.
Sponsored