2019 Ford Ranger Accessories & Pricing Revealed

LoneStarFlatLanders

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW Z4 3.0si - Sold my current car and waiting patiently on my new truck
If you get the package from the factory I hope it's the one installed in the glass. That one looks straight out of 2005.
That's what I thought. Not sure why someone would want that. But to each his own.
Sponsored

Smithers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat
Yeah I'll be pretty disappointed if it's that plastic crap and not the stuff installed in the glass of the door frame like the F-150s have.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Yeah I'll be pretty disappointed if it's that plastic crap and not the stuff installed in the glass of the door frame like the F-150s have.
Yeah I agree. My SHO has the touch keypad that lights up without any buttons. Going from that to the $20 keypad that looks glued on... no thanks.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Surprised to see a Borla exhaust on the wall of accessories! Those "off road style" accessory wheels also look like raptor wheels

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport FX4, 2015 Ford Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
That's one thing I liked about my Colorado, the soft open, easy close tailgate.

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Happy to see this will be offered for the 2019 Rangers right away. I’ve seen these in person, and they are definitely my favorite cover for its looks, ease of use, and function. When rolled up, it stays clear of your cargo (including the front wheels of dirt bikes) and it doesn’t obstruct the usuable viewing area out the rear glass. Should work nicely with the Yakima racks I plan to install over the bed.

BAK industries Revolver X4
https://bakindustries.com/revolver-x4

RangerConvert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
Happy to see this will be offered for the 2019 Rangers right away. I’ve seen these in person, and they are definitely my favorite cover for its looks, ease of use, and function. When rolled up, it stays clear of your cargo (including the front wheels of dirt bikes) and it doesn’t obstruct the usuable viewing area out the rear glass. Should work nicely with the Yakima racks I plan to install over the bed.

BAK industries Revolver X4
https://bakindustries.com/revolver-x4
Thanks for sharing - I've been looking at covers lately and was leaning towards a diamondback cover... but this one has me intrigued so I'll have to do some more research! I see you're in Colorado - do you know how the revolver does in cold weather?

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for sharing - I've been looking at covers lately and was leaning towards a diamondback cover... but this one has me intrigued so I'll have to do some more research! I see you're in Colorado - do you know how the revolver does in cold weather?
My buddy has one on his F-150 here in CO Springs. He loves it and how streamline it looks. It obviously doesn’t roll up well with a bunch of snow piled on, but it stays rigid under 14” of snow. And doesn’t stretch out and look like a row of snow tacos after a heavy snow like some of the soft covers will do. He says on a warm day after snow, the whole sheet of snow will detach at once as he’s driving so he has to make sure to brush some of it off so it doesn’t land on a car behind him. And most of all, he likes that it doesn’t beat in the wind down the highway.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
Well, that is disappointing... My dealer and I both believed it would be in the door within a glass panel similar to the Escape / Explorer has. I really don't care for a raised pad above the door handle.

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
I would have preferred it on the B-Pillar. It would be nice for Ford to disclose the location of at least the Securicode.
Sponsored