Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
That's awesome to hear! I just bought a set of wildpeak at3w's. I heard they did well in the snow, and I was so inclined to upgrade after my geolandars let me down a this winter. Good to hear you're having a good experience
I haven't had them in the same type of snow I had my Grabber AT2s in from the F-150, but those were, hands down, the best tires I'd ever used in the snow up to that point. Based on what I've run into so far, the AT3Ws should be just as good I think. I've been very very impressed with both their on-road and off-road performance, grip, noise, etc. Let me know how they work for you, I suspect they should be pretty stellar though.
Sponsored

emkeiz

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
I haven't had them in the same type of snow I had my Grabber AT2s in from the F-150, but those were, hands down, the best tires I'd ever used in the snow up to that point. Based on what I've run into so far, the AT3Ws should be just as good I think. I've been very very impressed with both their on-road and off-road performance, grip, noise, etc. Let me know how they work for you, I suspect they should be pretty stellar though.
I had the grabber AT2s on my wrangler and they were amazing. I went with the Wildpeaks this time because i wanted the passenger tire version in the 265/70R18 size. Grabber ATXs only had the LT load range in that size

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silverado
Unless I'm in the woods I just put it in sport mode and clamp it.

Grandaccess

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Computer Consultant
I am in Binghamton N.Y, you have seen us on the weather Ch 2 years ago for getting a record 43" of snow, all I had was a lifted 4x4 Eddie Bauar explorer, it did me good, its NY it snows sometimes and sometimes it snows Hard ...

this was when it started to snow that day LOL
1692373935763.png
Sponsored