First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's a lot of driving. Heck mine just turned 8K the other day and I've had mine for just over 13 months! You just may take the crown in the "High Milage" thread here. ?

Deleted member 1634

You're about on track to match my first summer (last year). I did 3k a month for the first few months. If you can maintain that rate, you'll step past most of us. I tapered off once winter hit and then had a false start getting back at it again this year for obvious reasons. So I have yet to hit that rate again.

db_tanker

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger / 2018 Honda Civic EX 5 door
Occupation
Process Professional
got mine in late april and I'm at just over 9k.

truth be told I need to drive my wife's car since she is working from home now. that would help alot in my case.

but it is hard to leave the truck at home lol

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I broke 25K miles this past Sunday on a Gulf kayak trip. Doing it every weekend will add the miles, But I bought the Ranger for the long haul. Not worried about mileage. Truck still runs like it's new. Zero issues and averaging 27 mpg per tank (computer adjusted).;)

Deleted member 1634

It’s a truck and your paying to drive it soooooo drive it!
I bought the Ranger for the long haul. Not worried about mileage.
Same! Every time I mention how many miles it has already, they're astonished and almost worried. But like you guys said, I bought it to drive it, not for it to sit in the garage and gather dust. I also plan on keeping it for a long time, if not until it dies. That's how you get your money's worth. Drive the heck out of it until it dies many years later, then start all over again with something new.

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I put 226,000 miles on my 2004 F-150 SuperCrew 4X4. Sold it in less than a day on Facebook for what I wanted to get out of it. Plan on keeping this Ranger for 15 years at least. ;)
Sponsored