CACTUS GREY Ranger Club Thread

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
I wish I could share a picture of my truck but since it's still on the train somewhere in US or Canada, here's my 3d sticker to put on the side of the bed instead of the 4X4 !

feel free to comment!

cactus.png
What does it mean?
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Superspirit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ranger
It does, in certain light. It's like the "inside of a cucumber" kinda green.
Reminds me of seafoam green, I used too fish in Port Aransas,Tx. And that's the color I remember of the seafoam there. But, I live in the desert now and ain't never seen a cactus this color.

Scott_Anderson_

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Tremor - Cactus Gray
Ranger1.jpg

Just picked mine up Thursday as well and I've been busy ever since. First things first, I had the side steps ripped off immediately after taking delivery. So far, it has Xpel Ceramic window tint (15% all around), Roush Xtang Xceed bed cover, Lasfit LED bulbs in all exterior locations, Auxito high/low beams, Black w/red outline tailgate letters, Weathertech mats, Weathertech driver seat protective cover. I've given it a proper detail and paint is coated with Jescar Powerlock Plus/Collinite 845 Insulator Wax.
Beautiful truck, Blake. Is the windshield 15%, too? Looks a bit lighter, but I know shop lighting can make it hard to tell sometimes.

Getting mine tinted on Wednesday and curious for reference.

hardtdc

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
New member but got my 2021 cactus grey Lariat back in January of this year. It only has just over 20,000 miles. I added the SyneticUSA retractable tonneau cover and ladder rack a month ago. Love that cactus grey color and get complements all the time on it.
IMG_0184.jpeg

klikekyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger FX4
Axial side marker upgrade. Looks so clean now. Pretty much all blacked out up front now. 🙌🏻
3296A634-23B4-40A4-A71B-0D85585FBC4F.jpeg