New Members Introduce Yourself!

kaleb2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black XLT
Hey Everyone,

My name is Cassandra, from Hay River NT Canada. I just ordered a XLT in black shadow with the sport appearance and trailer tow package. Now I just have to sit and wait for it to be made, can hardly wait.
Sponsored

Cerwin D. Vega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT 4x4
Hello.

Magnetic XLT Supercab 4x4 Sport Medium Stone. Ordered . Had intended to wait until late July, but the window opened earlier than expected. My first Ranger was a 1999 my second was a 2010. Coming from a first year model 2nd generation 2015 Colorado, not a shabby vehicle at all.

First 2019 Ranger test drive impression? Felt like a modern Ranger should; sold.

If it had been too much of a redesign I would have walked. Smart decision by Ford for the initial 5th generation Ranger to be rooted in the fertile soil of the models solid history. Reviewers that were disappointed that this truck is not a game changing new design, fail to understand that Ford threw old Ranger fans a bone. Who does that anymore? It is rare. Very grateful. The 2019 Ranger; marrow is good for the soul.

Popeyejon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2010 Mustang GT
Occupation
Retired
Hello All,

Jon here from Southeast CT. Ordered my 3rd Ford Ranger on January 3rd. Lightning Blue Lariat FX4 with medium stone interior, 501A, sport appearance pkg, splash guards, tow pkg, 18" wheels, spray-in bed liner, and hard folding tonneau cover. MSRP 46,575. With X-plan, 44,549. Previously owned a white 1999 XTL 4x4 Off Road and presently own a 2003 sonic blue FX4 Level II with 100,600 of my miles on it. Patiently waiting delivery.

PaulOinMA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape Titanium 2.0 AWD
Hi! Joined last week to learn more about the Ranger. Seriously considering it for my next vehicle. Will also look at the new Escape and Bronco.

Currently driving a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium 2.0 AWD.

Wife drives a 2012 Ford Escape Limited Hybrid that she won at work. She also has two fun vehicles: 1966 Austin Mini Moke and an Imola yellow 2004 Audi TTq 3.2 DGS S-Line roadster.

My first car was a 1974 Ford Pinto when I was in college. :LOL:

My uncle worked at Ford from right after WWII to retirement. Moved to Ford retirement home after his wife died. His funeral mass was at the Henry Ford Village Chapel, Dearborn.

Deeets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 XLT
Howdy everyone! I hope to soon be in the Ranger and moving from my 17' 2.7L F150. I need something that works a bit better for me and the Ranger appears to be perfect and after being on this forum it makes me want it even more, just need to not get racked over on pricing *seems a bit high right now*. Any help with pricing other than the X - Plan would be beneficial, looking forward to sharing mods/pictures with you soon!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy everyone! I hope to soon be in the Ranger and moving from my 17' 2.7L F150. I need something that works a bit better for me and the Ranger appears to be perfect and after being on this forum it makes me want it even more, just need to not get racked over on pricing *seems a bit high right now*. Any help with pricing other than the X - Plan would be beneficial, looking forward to sharing mods/pictures with you soon!
I think XPlan is the best route at this point. It is certainly the easiest to get a reasonable price on a Ranger. At least that is what my experience was, and it seems like mine was typical based on feedback I've heard here.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.12degnorth.com
Vehicle(s)
93 Ford Ranger, 2013 Nissan Xterra, 1991 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Vehicle & adventure upfitting
Hello folks.. followed a noticeable and recent rash of views and product inquires to our growing website and as a 2Gen Ranger owner myself, curiosity ran amuck and here we are visiting. We figured anything showing that much interest deserved equal attention...

Could anyone point me to a link to a @dministration source or a Moderator that could assist with more information?

Thanks much in advance

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hello folks.. followed a noticeable and recent rash of views and product inquires to our growing website and as a 2Gen Ranger owner myself, curiosity ran amuck and here we are visiting. We figured anything showing that much interest deserved equal attention...

Could anyone point me to a link to a @dministration source or a Moderator that could assist with more information?

Thanks much in advance
Welcome!

Feel free to PM the @Administrator.

BrokeJeeper88

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 jeep wrangler, 19 ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone,

My names Chris. I've been planning on buying a ranger since late January, just purchased last week Friday. Was going to order a special built strip truck but for around the same price I picked up my new truck out of my city. Thanks for letting my join Administrators.

19' Ford Ranger
Supercab XL series
STX appearance package
FX4 offroad package
101A group
Bed utility package
Towing package
In shadow Black

ChrisFX4

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150
Hi Everyone! Long time Ford full size owner, but I'm doing some research and considering dropping down a level to the Ranger. Not thrilled about several aspects I have read about, but very willing to dig deeper to get my concerns answered before heading to a dealer. So, here I am. Hoping the forums will help me clear up a lot of my questions. See you all on the boards!

P.S. sorry in advance if i'm posting this incorrectly. I feel like i'm just adding onto someone else's intro?

16fieSTa

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Hello! My wife and I will be picking up our new Ranger tomorrow. Super excited to be on this forum, and we already have some mods planned. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute some things as I go about gutting the stock stereo system!

Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger 2017 Maxima
Hello from Dallas, looking at buying a new 4x4 Ranger in the next couple of weeks to go along with my 2004 Ranger that has just over 20k miles on her :like:

BOT_ROCKET

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road, 1990 Mustang Lx 5.0 5sp
Hey all. I don't have a Ranger yet because Ford isn't ready to lease them, apparently. However, I hope to get one in 3 1/2 years when the lease on my Taco is up, and the Ranger redesign is out. I'll be watching this forum in the meantime.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all. I don't have a Ranger yet because Ford isn't ready to lease them, apparently. However, I hope to get one in 3 1/2 years when the lease on my Taco is up, and the Ranger redesign is out. I'll be watching this forum in the meantime.
I'm not sure where you got that info. I leased mine. 3 year Ford Credit Lease.
Sponsored