What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
It is double sided tape with velcro in the middle. Doesnt seem that difficult to remove as long as the tape is holding. But also includes a lot of extra pieces of velcro/tape. The bottom and the sides are zippered together which you zipper them together outside of the bed, but would end up coming out as one

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
It is double sided tape with velcro in the middle. Doesnt seem that difficult to remove as long as the tape is holding. But also includes a lot of extra pieces of velcro/tape. The bottom and the sides are zippered together which you zipper them together outside of the bed, but would end up coming out as one
How easy are they to take out? If it was simple I think Line-X + Bedrug would be the ultimate combo.
I agree, spray in and bed rug are a good choice. I went with the bed rug mat rather than the full one because it is much easier to remove when necessary. I have posted before that I ruined a bedrug in the past carrying a wrecked motor cycle that leaked all its synthetic oil on it. I literally used de-greaser by the gallon and it seamed to be clean but then if it sat out in the sun more of that oil would just come to the surface. Also with the full bed rug if you remove the tie downs and then bolt them over the bedrug then it becomes much harder to remove. I think some people just cut slots for the tie downs to stick through. I do like the bed rug because I normally am carrying bicycles or other "soft" cargo. If I am going for dirt or gravel etc. a blue tarp is usually in order. Except for that oil, normal dirt is pretty easy to clean with a vacuum or pressure wand at the car wash.

IMG_20190417_173011.jpg

Tail gate seal (4).jpg

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
I got a notice in the mail for my tail lights, the notice said I would receive another notice when the parts come in.

Reactions: Doc

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I agree, spray in and bed rug are a good choice. I went with the bed rug mat rather than the full one because it is much easier to remove when necessary. I have posted before that I ruined a bedrug in the past carrying a wrecked motor cycle that leaked all its synthetic oil on it. I literally used de-greaser by the gallon and it seamed to be clean but then if it sat out in the sun more of that oil would just come to the surface. Also with the full bed rug if you remove the tie downs and then bolt them over the bedrug then it becomes much harder to remove. I think some people just cut slots for the tie downs to stick through. I do like the bed rug because I normally am carrying bicycles or other "soft" cargo. If I am going for dirt or gravel etc. a blue tarp is usually in order. Except for that oil, normal dirt is pretty easy to clean with a vacuum or pressure wand at the car wash.

IMG_20190417_173011.jpg

Tail gate seal (4).jpg
I didn't realize you could get just the bottom part of the rug. That's a great setup.

FX4Offroad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
I didn't realize you could get just the bottom part of the rug. That's a great setup.
Got the same bed rug. I absolutely LOVE IT! The piece over the tailgate/bed gap has saved me a dozen times already from losing things it there. To clean it, takes a quick vaccum and BOOM, like new again .

Any moisture that gets on it just dries up quickly.

Being that I rarely use the bed for dirty crap, it was a perfect upgrade. Add the cap and it's quite cozy as well.

Last edited:

FX4Offroad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Received my Autostop Eliminator Thursday. Installed in minutes and works great.
I like it sometimes, and sometimes I don't. When I don't, I just turn it off.

Just like Sport mode, I use it when I feel like 18 again. When I'm feeling 62, I don't.

Just sayin.

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
When I was negotiating on price, I jokingly told the sales manager I'd only buy the truck if it came with a free Ranger hat. Unfortunately they didn't have any in stock.

Stopped by the dealership yesterday to pick up something I left in my trade-in, and look what they had waiting for me!
20200111_132944.jpg

Tim Vogt Sr.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Sport, 2021 Lariat FX4
I like it sometimes, and sometimes I don't. When I don't, I just turn it off.

Just like Sport mode, I use it when I feel like 18 again. When I'm feeling 62, I don't.

Just sayin.
I don't like it and do not think it is practical for where I drive. I drive multiple vehicles and always forgot to turn the auto stop off until after it shut off at the first stop. As with other features, we should have the option to turn this one off.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
When I was negotiating on price, I jokingly told the sales manager I'd only buy the truck if it came with a free Ranger hat. Unfortunately they didn't have any in stock.

Stopped by the dealership yesterday to pick up something I left in my trade-in, and look what they had waiting for me!
20200111_132944.jpg
I told my salesman almost the same thing. He said he would do some research to find one. I'm betting he'll have one for me since the Ranger will be the 4th vehicle he sold me.

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
Got the Bakflip MX4 and bed extender in.
FD6A70F6-8288-4ED1-ADCD-B9CBFF95EBE4.jpeg
865F219F-D682-4861-9658-942FCB358E36.jpeg
B5A86B34-1A39-450A-BFF0-6F730F81B692.jpeg

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Got the same bed rug. I absolutely LOVE IT! The piece over the tailgate/bed gap has saved me a dozen times already from losing things it there. To clean it, takes a quick vaccum and BOOM, like new again .

Any moisture that gets on it just dries up quickly.

Being that I rarely use the bed for dirty crap, it was a perfect upgrade. Add the cap and it's quite cozy as well.
Could it roll up fairly small? I’m just wondering if I were to pick one up and some day I’m out and need to pick something dirty or greasy up, would it be easy to store in the back seat if I forget to take it out and leave it at home?