Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Ranger: Icon Stage 3 Suspension from @Stage3Motorsports

Garage: two new heavy duty steel shelving units from Lowe’s (can’t beat half off!) and a Dremel kit for the kiddos to get me something for under the tree.

Of course my lovely bride got some things as well as most of the Christmas shopping for all three kids.

jeb134

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I found the OE-Style Smooth Finish Bushwacker fender flares I'd been interested in on Summit Racing's site that were about $70 cheaper than the manufacturer's website listed price with tax and shipping included, so I pulled the trigger on them and they just showed up today!

02B8CBAF-1F4E-4C12-931C-51E20C5C2F69.jpeg

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I got a new wedding band. After 33 yrs., had to have my old one cut off due to arthritis in my knuckles (not to mention cutting off my circulation:frown:). Oh, the joys of aging!:)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I got a new wedding band. After 33 yrs., had to have my old one cut off due to arthritis in my knuckles (not to mention cutting off my circulation:frown:). Oh, the joys of aging!:)
Congratulations for 33 years!! Yes aging stinks but any day above ground is a good one. :)

BDUb

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL 4x4, Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Bought the FordRangerLifts.com 3" leveling kit...and, presents for the Wife and family

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
I scored one of them surface cleaners to be connected to a gas pressure washer. Come spring & summer I'll have the cleanest garage floor and driveway. :like:

Larrykime

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SCab Lariat 4X2, 2019 MX5, 2008 Expedition
Occupation
Crane Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
My all time favorite Black Friday purchase was a new 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club in Machine Metal grey. Still have it, still love it. It turns out my Miata and my Ranger both have the exact same acceleration times. The Miata just feels faster because it is closer to the ground. The ranger is easier to drive and more comfortable, the Miata is more fun to drive, however it take a lot more effort. Would not trade either one of them. For a long road trip with more then two people, We will take the Expedition King Ranch. about the best long distance road trip vehicle made.

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
My all time favorite Black Friday purchase was a new 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club in Machine Metal grey. Still have it, still love it. It turns out my Miata and my Ranger both have the exact same acceleration times. The Miata just feels faster because it is closer to the ground. The ranger is easier to drive and more comfortable, the Miata is more fun to drive, however it take a lot more effort. Would not trade either one of them. For a long road trip with more then two people, We will take the Expedition King Ranch. about the best long distance road trip vehicle made.
Great choice! We just bought my wife a 2018 CX-9 in that same color. It’s such a nice car! Gets up and goes too, probably about the same as the Ranger