2019 Ford Ranger Waiting Room - Share Your Orders Here!

OP
OP

Airwelldone

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport: 2017 Fiesta ST
What's nice is the aftermarket is already so developed for the 2.3L ecoboost. There are Stage 3 packages easily adding 80-90hp. You could secretly take the truck somewhere for a quick tune when the weather turns cold so you can use the colder air as an explanation for why the truck magically feels much faster ;)
Yeah 80-90hp is modest, even at the wheels. I had my Fusion dynoed stock at 321ftlbs. Just a 93 tune and it put down 402 ft lbs. That's on an awd dyno, so major drivetrain loss too.
Sponsored

JYC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4Runner
How much deposit would dealers require to order a 2019 Ranger now?

OP
OP

Airwelldone

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine asked me for $1,000. It obviously goes towards the final price, which could go lower, but not higher before I take delivery (depending on potential rebates and/or incentives).

Nadeshot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Tacoma and '17 Mustang Ecoboost
Each dealer is going to be different with the deposit that they require or ask for. Sometimes it's negotiable, usually it's not. Anywhere from $500-$1000 is what I would expect most dealers to ask for. I'll share my experience too once I place an order.

FelixDaCat

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Each dealer is going to be different with the deposit that they require or ask for. Sometimes it's negotiable, usually it's not. Anywhere from $500-$1000 is what I would expect most dealers to ask for. I'll share my experience too once I place an order.
Make sure your deposits are marked as refundable! Some states it's required to be refundable even if not explicitly stated, but always good to get that in writing.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I work at a dealership and I've had mine spec'd out for about a week now. Just waiting for them to order it. They're really dragging their feet. I'll post when it's officially ordered up.

FordBlueHeart

First Name
Torr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 King Ranch 6.0l
Occupation
Collision Repair Estimator
I work at a dealership and I've had mine spec'd out for about a week now. Just waiting for them to order it. They're really dragging their feet. I'll post when it's officially ordered up.
I'm curious what the D-plan will be on yours. That's going to dictate when and how I order one.
The D-plan difference in cost, not necessarily your truck in particular.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
I ordered a 19 Ranger XLT Super Cab last Friday August 24th. The dealer placed the order to Ford that Saturday. When I asked the salesman about any current incentives he went to the sales manager returning with an $844 discount. I'm being told it could be February 19 before delivery, but i really don't believe they know? Due to incorrect pricing on the paper work I declined to sign that day. I went back the following Monday to sign the corrected paper work and noticed a line item called "shadow mark $199". I asked what that is and was told the dealer etches something on different parts of the vehicle so if its ever stolen and not recovered Ford will pay me $2,500. Is anyone familiar with this? I bought a 2017 Explorer last year and shadow mark was never mentioned. After a lot of time on the build site I ordered mine as follows:

Color - Magnetic
Equip Grp 302
Chrome Pkg
Splash Guards
Spray-In Bedliner

Nadeshot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Tacoma and '17 Mustang Ecoboost
I ordered a 19 Ranger XLT Super Cab last Friday August 24th. The dealer placed the order to Ford that Saturday. When I asked the salesman about any current incentives he went to the sales manager returning with an $844 discount. I'm being told it could be February 19 before delivery, but i really don't believe they know? Due to incorrect pricing on the paper work I declined to sign that day. I went back the following Monday to sign the corrected paper work and noticed a line item called "shadow mark $199". I asked what that is and was told the dealer etches something on different parts of the vehicle so if its ever stolen and not recovered Ford will pay me $2,500. Is anyone familiar with this? I bought a 2017 Explorer last year and shadow mark was never mentioned. After a lot of time on the build site I ordered mine as follows:

Color - Magnetic
Equip Grp 302
Chrome Pkg
Splash Guards
Spray-In Bedliner
Congrats man I'm jealous! I think you're the first official member here to place an order. And you even got a discount on it. :eek:

And yea Shadowmark is a real thing. http://www.ctpc.com/products/theft-protection/ You might be able to offset the cost of it by getting a reduction in insurance rates.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I did go to the Minnesota State Fair and Ford had a Magnetic Lariat crew on display

OP
OP

Airwelldone

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats man! I ordered mine on 8/15, I put $1,000 down and received $1,000 in discounts (military and student) but no incentives. Please tell me what the incentive is listed or labeled as so I can call my dealer and attempt to have it applied as they promised. To address your question, I have never heard of the "shadow mark" and will have to do a bit of research on that.
Thanks again for sharing.
Sponsored