2019 Ranger Accessories

mrohshay

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Explorer Sportstrac
Started my build on the 2019 Ranger and did not see the bed extender, bed covers, hood and window deflectors like offered on the F150 and Rangers in the past. Does anyone know if they will be offered on the new Ranger or are still in development? I assume one could be purchaced for the international truck since they apear to be the same body wise.
Sponsored

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Started my build on the 2019 Ranger and did not see the bed extender, bed covers, hood and window deflectors like offered on the F150 and Rangers in the past. Does anyone know if they will be offered on the new Ranger or are still in development? I assume one could be purchaced for the international truck since they apear to be the same body wise.
I don't think the online builder is working 100% properly yet since it just came online so accessories may still be missing for now. In any case I'm sure we'll be seeing more and more accessories added as we get closer to launch. Production doesn't start for another 3+ months.

GStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I don't think the online builder is working 100% properly yet since it just came online so accessories may still be missing for now. In any case I'm sure we'll be seeing more and more accessories added as we get closer to launch. Production doesn't start for another 3+ months.
Ya plenty of Ranger accessories available on the Ford Australia builder site so we should expect the same.

Nicolas50

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger wildtrack
We have many here in Europe where classic ranger is solde from years!(most are front asia contries.
I can put some links.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
They're saying "late availability" for bed covers when ordering.

Nadeshot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Tacoma and '17 Mustang Ecoboost
Looking forward to seeing the full Ford Performance Parts catalog for the Ranger and Raptor. I'm sure we'll see some stuff rolled out at SEMA since that's coming up.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Looking forward to seeing the full Ford Performance Parts catalog for the Ranger and Raptor. I'm sure we'll see some stuff rolled out at SEMA since that's coming up.
That would be cool. I'd love for Ford to go all out with accessories like they do with the F series

GStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That would be cool. I'd love for Ford to go all out with accessories like they do with the F series
I'm sure that's in the plans. Accessories and aftersales parts generate a lot of profit. And if the Ranger and Ranger Raptor turns out to be anything like the F-150 and Raptor in terms of mods, that's gonna be a boon for Ford.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I'm sure that's in the plans. Accessories and aftersales parts generate a lot of profit. And if the Ranger and Ranger Raptor turns out to be anything like the F-150 and Raptor in terms of mods, that's gonna be a boon for Ford.
Yeah for sure. It will be nice seeing this new Ranger getting some love from Ford when it comes to accessories that the old Ranger never got.

dano0726

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Beef Stew -- how do you like your STX Appearance Package on your current F150?

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Beef Stew -- how do you like your STX Appearance Package on your current F150?
I love it. I actually have the STX Sport package which came with 20 inch wheels, floor mounted center console rather than the storage seat, and black seats. Also came with a color matched version of the Harley Davidson edition grille. It's a real nice value for the money.

OP
OP

mrohshay

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone noticed that some photos of the Ranger shows a shark fin antenna on the roof, while the build site images shows the RC Antenna. I hope its a shark fin and not a RC antenna or its off to ordering an aftermarket like on my 2017 Escape or 2012 Explorer. That RC antenna gets in the way and I actually broke the one on the Explorer. The fin looks so much better like on the 2016+ Explorer and 2018+Expedition.

WI LION

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 Mustang GT
Has anyone noticed that some photos of the Ranger shows a shark fin antenna on the roof, while the build site images shows the RC Antenna. I hope its a shark fin and not a RC antenna or its off to ordering an aftermarket like on my 2017 Escape or 2012 Explorer. That RC antenna gets in the way and I actually broke the one on the Explorer. The fin looks so much better like on the 2016+ Explorer and 2018+Expedition.
Wonder if that depends on if you choose a model or package with the FordPass Connect 4G Wi-Fi Modem - with the shark fin being for those with this technology?

OP
OP

mrohshay

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wonder if that depends on if you choose a model or package with the FordPass Connect 4G Wi-Fi Modem - with the shark fin being for those with this technology?
I don't think so as my 2017 Escape has the FordPass and it shipped with an RC Antenna. I bought a painted to match shark fin from Visual Garage for $80.00. It was worth every penny and looks great. I just wish Ford would universally go shark fin across the line and get rid of the ugly RC Antenna. It cannot cost them that much more on a build.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
There are lots of Ranger accessories in the official accessory book. Just ask your dealer to look at it. A lot of them don't have order numbers yet, however, nor cost, but there are tonneaus, bed liners, interior lighting, etc.
Sponsored