Gas Prices Are Still Dropping With No Signs Of Stopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Get some chickens next spring before they outlaw them and if anyone ever tries to give them a PCR test treat em to a Winchester dinner.

Garden too. I saw a single red pepper is $2.25 now, holy crap.
The HOA here would love that. lol But it might be a good countermove for all those here with barking dogs, they can now listen to my chickens. Might even get a rooster too. ?

Produce here is still cheap. On average peppers are around .50-.75/each. We grow a lot of stuff locally and having CA/MX close helps too.
Sponsored

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Get some chickens next spring before they outlaw them and if anyone ever tries to give them a PCR test treat em to a Winchester dinner.

Garden too. I saw a single red pepper is $2.25 now, holy crap.
We will all have to adopt an off the grid lifestyle, regardless of our access to an actual grid. Its sad really.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
The HOA here would love that. lol But it might be a good countermove for all those here with barking dogs, they can now listen to my chickens. Might even get a rooster too. ?

Produce here is still cheap. On average peppers are around .50-.75/each. We grow a lot of stuff locally and having CA/MX close helps too.
I will say I do not miss the barking dogs. Avondale didn't have a noise ordinance. I swear if my neighbors didn't have a barking dog they had a weekly cocaine binge and partied on a Tuesday night until the sun came up.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I will say I do not miss the barking dogs. Avondale didn't have a noise ordinance. I swear if my neighbors didn't have a barking dog they had a weekly cocaine binge and partied on a Tuesday night until the sun came up.
We have a noise ordinance here too. There's even a spot on the Goodyear app to report barking dogs that's how bad it is here. I will say the city does a decent job at controlling it and after 2 warnings they hold a mediation hearing and then court is the next step . I heard where some have had their dogs taken from them because the refuse to quiet them. People need to realize not everyone works a 9-5 job and many sleep during the day.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
We have a nice ordinance here too. There's even a spot on the Goodyear app to report barking dogs that's how bad it is here. I will say the city does a decent job at controlling it and after 2 warnings they hold a mediation hearing and then court is the next step . I heard where some have had their dogs taken from them because the refuse to quiet them. People need to realize not everyone works a 9-5 job and many sleep during the day.
My first house in Avondale had a neighbor that the dog lived outside and barked 24/7. Avondale said I need at least one other person to sign a petition then present it to the court. Just what I needed working night is to risk my family's safety over this nonsense. Despite the stupid cold weather im happy with the laws up here. Plus I can carry without a permit again.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
We have a nice ordinance here too. There's even a spot on the Goodyear app to report barking dogs that's how bad it is here. I will say the city does a decent job at controlling it and after 2 warnings they hold a mediation hearing and then court is the next step . I heard where some have had their dogs taken from them because the refuse to quiet them. People need to realize not everyone works a 9-5 job and many sleep during the day.
I wonder what happens it Tito get's too loud ??? :giggle:

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
They stopped falling here in Northern Colorado about 2 weeks ago and now we are on the climb again....we are up .25 cents in the last week! :angry:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My first house in Avondale had a neighbor that the dog lived outside and barked 24/7. Avondale said I need at least one other person to sign a petition then present it to the court. Just what I needed working night is to risk my family's safety over this nonsense. Despite the stupid cold weather im happy with the laws up here. Plus I can carry without a permit again.
No way I could live there. It's way to cold and taxes and everything else are way to high.

You can carry without a permit here too.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
No way I could live there. It's way to cold and taxes and everything else are way to high.

You can carry without a permit here too.
Taxes in IN are equal to AZ so really a wash. Cold well I kind of missed it. But im probably insane so there is that.

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
went up 14 cents here last night.........now $3.59 and climbing daily. thank you new york. and they freaking wonder why the population in this damn state is declining yearly. So the title of this thread is gas prices are dropping? where are they dropping?

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4

Hens don't make much noise. They cluck an egg song after they lay an egg but the rooster is much louder.

Mostly Harmless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CG Tremor
went up 14 cents here last night.........now $3.59 and climbing daily. thank you new york. and they freaking wonder why the population in this damn state is declining yearly. So the title of this thread is gas prices are dropping? where are they dropping?

I'm on Long Island and they have dropped significantly in the past few months. Paid $2.95 the other day.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.