Support group for those waiting for their Ranger MY22

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Ordered 1/22/2022, still nothing but dead air.
Wow. What does your dealer say? No idea what is maybe the constraint that is holding it up?
Sponsored

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
ive been having recurring nightmares, but when i wake up all i can remember is this.....

1659718945228.png
If you build date is the week of the 15th, you will not see a window sticker until the week prior, and if I am tracking most folks here, a lot of times it is the Saturday prior to the build date. So you may be able to stop the auto refesh cycle on that page until next Friday and get some rest.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Just wanting to confirm that Blue Window Stickers are stock orders and green window tickers are the retail orders, correct? What color is everyone's window sticker?

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
I ordered a Tremor with everything except trailer pkg. & spray liner.
Tonneau cover? That may be the hold-up. On the bright side (if not getting your truck in 9 months from ordering has a bright side), you may get pushed to a 2023.:crazy:

FasterGT350

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Quality Control
Tonneau cover? That may be the hold-up. On the bright side (if not getting your truck in 9 months from ordering has a bright side), you may get pushed to a 2023.:crazy:
Don't want a 23, that means a re-set.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Have you talked to your dealer? Maybe an allocation issue? The regional manager may be able to help get the priority changed for you.

shiresoft

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2020 Ford F550 (RV)
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'd check back with your dealer to see what the hold up is. There may be something about your order that is causing the hold up. You may also want to get from them the priority code for your order.

When I ordered mine (should be here next week), I went through with the dealer and the options I ordered were the ones that only could be had from the factory. Anything that the dealer could add/install was "penciled in" but would be done once the truck was at the dealership. In reality, they'll be added/installed after I get the truck (it means another trip to the dealership and not having the truck for a few days) but it seemed to be much more reliable in terms of actually getting the truck in a reasonable time.

FasterGT350

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Quality Control
Have you talked to your dealer? Maybe an allocation issue? The regional manager may be able to help get the priority changed for you.
Dealer just gets a smoke show from Rep.

Wence5

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 4x4, Ford Fusion
Occupation
Driver
Todays the day my Ranger arrived at the dealer, i can finally remove myself from this support group!

Ordered Feb 18th, built May 22nd and arrived August 2nd.

Happy days ahead :)

ranger.jpg
Congratulations brother!

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Well, seeing Window Stickers hitting local dealers with a blend dates next week. Lariats, with no LED headlight delete or credit on the Sticker.

An example here.

Being blue I am assuming these are dealer stock orders

JBufftt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kia Optima
Ordered 1/22/2022, still nothing but dead air.
Have you called Ford customer Service? Even though their not much help either. They did tell me that there is nothing holding it up on their end though.

JBufftt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kia Optima
that sucks.. sorry. .im calling again Monday.. it will be 5 months still i havent heard anything.. on i side note.. my dealer called me yesterday (different salesman) asking if i was still interested in a new vehicle.. i laughed and said are you serious? can i get my truck i ordered 5 months ago first? she says.. oh i see that now.. and then she says.. something about it possibly going to a 23.