First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Scab,63 Fairlane, 22 Scab XLT FX4 302a
Occupation
Fleet bodyman
Well, I picked up my ‘22 Scab on Thursday. When I got it home it looked like this.

39EC148E-7762-48FA-9F1D-11278E20C5EE.jpeg

I put the WeatherTech floor liners in that afternoon, since they had been waiting to be installed. Saturday the Putco lower grill insert came so Sunday afternoon I put it in.

E88F35FC-72BA-43D5-97FE-95577513488C.jpeg

Much to my surprise the Westin HDX Nerf Steps came this morning around 8:00 am, so being retired what better way to spend some time with my truck than install them.

F6F69D55-6B83-4825-BD49-B87296238123.jpeg
Andy, awesome looking truck, I ordered the same color super.
Sponsored

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Well, I picked up my ‘22 Scab on Thursday. When I got it home it looked like this.

39EC148E-7762-48FA-9F1D-11278E20C5EE.jpeg

I put the WeatherTech floor liners in that afternoon, since they had been waiting to be installed. Saturday the Putco lower grill insert came so Sunday afternoon I put it in.

E88F35FC-72BA-43D5-97FE-95577513488C.jpeg

Much to my surprise the Westin HDX Nerf Steps came this morning around 8:00 am, so being retired what better way to spend some time with my truck than install them.

F6F69D55-6B83-4825-BD49-B87296238123.jpeg
Really digging the view from your driveway.
Nice!

NoTacos

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RangerXLT CrewCab 4x4
Tried to Plasti dip my emblems this weekend. “Tried” being the operative word. It (I) screwed up each time I tried to just peel away the Plasti dip off the lettering. Not sure what keeps going wrong - maybe sprayed too thick. Don’t know. And never a clean peel. After peeling, painting, peeling again and used up can and half in this process of trial and error I gave up. Give. that Plasti dip in Canada is 24.99 a can (at least is British Columbia) - same on Amazon Canada - not sure i want to give it another go. For myself it’s too much black if I leave the lettering covered over even though that would eliminate the above issue. I might just do the smoke spray - whether plasti dip or duplicolour. The lettering would still show through, less shines exposed chrome and the oval blue won’t be so blue ?
So instead I did the other obligatory thing I couldn’t screw up. Tailgate letters. Helps to have the TG damper cause of that extra added weight from the letters and 3M tape.
This set from Amazon needed a little trim here and there due to flashing (hey this is a family friendly forum - so not - that kind of flashing)?

91B24772-4770-402E-9EB9-43B56EFFA496.jpeg

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
Tried to Plasti dip my emblems this weekend. “Tried” being the operative word. It (I) screwed up each time I tried to just peel away the Plasti dip off the lettering. Not sure what keeps going wrong - maybe sprayed too thick. Don’t know. And never a clean peel. After peeling, painting, peeling again and used up can and half in this process of trial and error I gave up. Give. that Plasti dip in Canada is 24.99 a can (at least is British Columbia) - same on Amazon Canada - not sure i want to give it another go. For myself it’s too much black if I leave the lettering covered over even though that would eliminate the above issue. I might just do the smoke spray - whether plasti dip or duplicolour. The lettering would still show through, less shines exposed chrome and the oval blue won’t be so blue ?
So instead I did the other obligatory thing I couldn’t screw up. Tailgate letters. Helps to have the TG damper cause of that extra added weight from the letters and 3M tape.
This set from Amazon needed a little trim here and there due to flashing (hey this is a family friendly forum - so not - that kind of flashing)?

91B24772-4770-402E-9EB9-43B56EFFA496.jpeg
Try these....

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/mb3z-9942528-aa.html

This is a decent pic of the tailgate emblem...

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-ranger-today.3511/post-400234

NoTacos

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks for the suggestions. I always see Levitttown ford mentioned on here. I should look into what shipping costs if they will ship here. You guys and gals have it “easy” when it comes to parts in the states it seems like. I know myself as well seeing some other Canucks on here, getting something like the engine cover cost twice what you guys pay. (Yep. Got me one of those covers too -?). Just following the crowd.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
thanks for the suggestions. I always see Levitttown ford mentioned on here. I should look into what shipping costs if they will ship here. You guys and gals have it “easy” when it comes to parts in the states it seems like. I know myself as well seeing some other Canucks on here, getting something like the engine cover cost twice what you guys pay. (Yep. Got me one of those covers too -?). Just following the crowd.
Message Benny, @LevittownFordParts.com. He can let you know what shipping is to Canada, as well as if they can do any discount codes for the product or shipping. I believe I saw someone asking about over seas shipping and he couldn't do anything as far as price goes there. But, since you're at least on the same continent, it doesn't hurt to ask. :LOL:

NoTacos

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Message Benny, @LevittownFordParts.com. He can let you know what shipping is to Canada, as well as if they can do any discount codes for the product or shipping. I believe I saw someone asking about over seas shipping and he couldn't do anything as far as price goes there. But, since you're at least on the same continent, it doesn't hurt to ask. :LOL:
Thanks for the contact there!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It was yesterday but I had the Eibach 2.0 installed. Originally I had the RC 2.5” spacer kit but decided I was going to keep this truck longer than usual so I went with the Eibachs all around. All I can say is I wish I did this from the start! It definitely firms out the suspension and takes away the rear bounce (which I was use to) but now it’s a noticeable difference.

All in all I’m super happy with these and again I want to thank Frank @Stage3Motorsports for getting these to me so quickly. ?Now I just might let you post the next video before me….I said I might. Lol?

IMG_5458.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dropped off to the dealer because the horn quit working. Trust me in the Philippines you need a horn.

You need it here too, along with one finger! :lipssealed::bandit:

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Washed it! Finally had time to scrub the bugs off from driving across country. Also applied a little wax to hopefully make bug removal easier next time around. Parked next to my Dad's '02.

20220503_125416.jpg
Love a good flatbed...
Sponsored