Ford Protect ESP at $25 over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford!- PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!!!

RangerMarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2002 Ranger Edge
Occupation
Traffic Signal Technician
Appreciate you offering this Zach, got me interested so I'm comparing prices from...
1. Granger Ford
2. Local Ford Dealer
3. Online prices from Ford Protect
Sponsored

RangerMarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2002 Ranger Edge
Occupation
Traffic Signal Technician
Appreciate you offering this Zach, got me interested so I'm comparing prices from...
1. Granger Ford
2. Local Ford Dealer
3. Online prices from Ford Protect
So here's the results of the 3 quotes I got for the same PremiumCare 6 year / 60,000 mile warranty with a $100 deductible. Must say if this holds true (I'm getting final documents sent to me) this is a fantastic offer from Granger and anyone interested in an ESP should be buying it from Granger Ford they can literally save you THOUSANDS..!!

1. Granger Ford $840
2. Local Dealer about $2,100 + tax
3. Online price from Ford Protect about $3,100

Anyone interested this seems to be a no brainer..!!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
So here's the results of the 3 quotes I got for the same PremiumCare 6 year / 60,000 mile warranty with a $100 deductible. Must say if this holds true (I'm getting final documents sent to me) this is a fantastic offer from Granger and anyone interested in an ESP should be buying it from Granger Ford they can literally save you THOUSANDS..!!

1. Granger Ford $840
2. Local Dealer about $2,100 + tax
3. Online price from Ford Protect about $3,100

Anyone interested this seems to be a no brainer..!!
We're trying to make it easy.

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I called Ford today and got a quote on mine with 1500 miles on it and she told me $1500 and would take me to Feb 2028... and when I said I may trade in a few years she could refund the difference... ehh... I'm pretty sure I'll be in a new one before too long, but still not bad...

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
We really appreciate the opportunity to help everyone on this. We thought it would be a great chance to assist but the reception has been awesome!

I should've posted this earlier but I've attached the premium care brochure here for assistance.

Attachments

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
We really appreciate the opportunity to help everyone on this. We thought it would be a great chance to assist but the reception has been awesome!

I should've posted this earlier but I've attached the premium care brochure here for assistance.
Ford sent me a mail and offering zero interest financing for an EW. This sounds like a better deal.

a1z2s3x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4 | 2022 Ford F350
It will eventually show up in the FordPass App (in the Service-->Warranty-->Ford Protect section) if your name matches the name on the ESP contract exactly. So, be careful with typos. For example, my ESP is under "Christopher", but my name in the FordPass app profile was "Chris" = no show. Changed my name in the app profile to match "Christopher" = there it is....

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired

I inquired also about the tire care coverage but they replied that your not offering that yet. Is it coming soon?

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Pretty awesome that Ford Points can be used as well. Will this be an ongoing offer?

Mine's on order and I hope to have it by the end of May or maybe June, and I'm interested in an 8 year plan (I tend to keep cars a long time, like my '72 FJ40!).

Thanks!

mailbox4449

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure yet
Noticed in small print that the factory LED lights are NOT covered, even in the premium plan, unless the "Lighting Option" was purchased?? That's another "add-on" for the coverage of a major component. :oops::inspect::surprised:

SaberRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I want to get a warranty for my 19 Ranger.

I’m just not sure what year and mileage of warranty to get. I plan on keeping my truck for a long time.
It has almost 33,000 miles on it.

I don’t want to spend more than $1,500 on a warranty but I also want the longest and highest mileage of warranty I can get. Any advice?

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
I want to get a warranty for my 19 Ranger.

I’m just not sure what year and mileage of warranty to get. I plan on keeping my truck for a long time.
It has almost 33,000 miles on it.

I don’t want to spend more than $1,500 on a warranty but I also want the longest and highest mileage of warranty I can get. Any advice?
You want to try to 'break even' on the time and mileage of the ESP. No use getting an 8yr, 150K warranty if you drive 30K per year, as you will max out milage in 5years. On the same note, if you drive only 5K year, at the end of the warranty you would be at only 40k miles.
Just figure your average milage per year. So, for you, I'm guessing about 12K per year. The maximum length is 8yrs. so 8 x 12.000 is 96,000. I wouldn't go for more than 100K for 8yrs if your driving stays the same.
In my case, it's 15k per year, so I got 8yr 125 miles Ford protect Premium.
But act fast, as I think rates significantly increase if you are beyond the 36K factory warranty.
Sponsored