Welcome Forum for Rules/Commonly Asked Questions

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I think it is time to create a "Welcome" forum, above the General Discussion forum, to post the rules, announcements and commonly asked questions/problems.

This would eliminate new question threads from being created that have already been answered multiple times.

@Administrator
Sponsored

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I think it is time to create a "Welcome" forum, above the General Discussion forum, to post the rules, announcements and commonly asked questions/problems.

This would eliminate new question threads from being created that have already been answered multiple times.

@Administrator
I would even make it a separate category than the main category

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase
I agree sounds like a good plan !! :) I really like the "New Post" option as I do not have to guess what I have seen. this has been a great resource and something to read BEFORE I had my ranger Delivered.

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired
Great idea.
I am not "computer literate" and get lost in the "threads" trying to find something a read a few days ago.
If these are arranged by topic, it would be easy.

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If I could add it would a way to mark post that I could look at later when I was ready to add an accessory, that way I could look at what I had saved and after I added what I want I could turn off the mark hope that makes sense

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
If I could add it would a way to mark post that I could look at later when I was ready to add an accessory, that way I could look at what I had saved and after I added what I want I could turn off the mark hope that makes sense
I think that the "bookmark" at the bottom does that. Maybe someone can clarify that thought.

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think that the "bookmark" at the bottom does that. Maybe someone can clarify that thought.
I think I just figured out how to use them. Lol

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Is there a "trick" to putting pictures into postings? I see many with pictures, but I tried and could not make it work. I tried to "paste" a picture. I thought it worked, but when I looked at the note, the picture was not there. Want to post some pictures of my new ranger.

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a "trick" to putting pictures into postings? I see many with pictures, but I tried and could not make it work. I tried to "paste" a picture. I thought it worked, but when I looked at the note, the picture was not there. Want to post some pictures of my new ranger.
If you have a pic on your computer then click the "Upload a File" and select it and then "Post Reply"

Johnpenn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2004 Corvette, 2005 Ranger Edge
Occupation
Retired Quality and EHS Manager
I tried to post the following link to the latest Sync 3 .zip that is stored in my Google drive for another member that requested it.

I guess it was deleted. I didn't see a forum rule saying links to files are not allowed. Would the link have been deleted by an administrator?