The New 2023 Ford Ranger & Raptor / What Do We Think?

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
It's one of the reasons I am glad I got a 2021 before the design change for 2023....I like the current design much better, especially the front end. Look at the 2023 Ranger front end, the Maverick and the F150.....they look too much alike. The current Ranger is sleek and mean looking, rugged. Just what I like.

SideFront.jpg
Completely agree 5th gen is sexy 6th not so much...
Sponsored

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Let me see if I get this correctly?

Lots of folks purchase basic F150s and Rangers, with standard OEM thingies installed. Then they add after-market goodies, like jacking up the front to match the rear, add different wheels and tires, changing out the shocks with different ones, and a few even change out the whole front end, so the truck looks more villainous, or worse!

Or...

Ford decides the get in on some of the fun (and monies spent), and comes out with their own ugly duckling, which is reminiscent of the aforementioned modified version(s). Also known as Raptor!

Then...

Folks pick it apart, with all sorts of comments, including the loathed high MSRP, without calculating what they've spent making their ride look and have the same feel as the Raptor!

Geez! Is no one ever satisfied with what they bought in the first place?
I agree, people are stupid hence ford trying to get into the aftermarket accessory game with the bronco, cause of how entitled people are nothing they do will be good enough. I am all for customization, my ranger is now a lovely marriage of a sasquatch bronco and a lariat sport 4x4, and it was expensive, but you gotta pay to play and people hate that. They don't consider how much R&D costs and how much production and sourcing costs etc etc.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I made it half way through the video. I don't want a longer wheelbase. I want sharper turns in parking situations.

Reactions: Doc

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
We know what the californication of Arizona means. :curse:

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
That’s okay, I’ll probably be at the Home Depot parking lot on Dysart looking for day work if it gets much higher. ? We could meet for lunch if there’s any surplus.
That parking lot is already full. Try the Lowes down the street, no one is ever there. Gotta break into a new market!
Sponsored