First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew Cab RWD
Occupation
Logistics
Hello. I’m John Rogers. Live in North AL. Got a 2019 XLT Crew cab 2WD in the blue color. So far, I’ve only added the tailgate damper(here we go?). Had the truck about a year and it just rolled to 14k. Good truck overall. 2nd Ranger for me, first one was a 1994 Xtra cab 2WD. That one had the 4.0 with a manual transmission. Loved that truck. It was bulletproof. Hope this one is the same way!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hello. I’m John Rogers. Live in North AL. Got a 2019 XLT Crew cab 2WD in the blue color. So far, I’ve only added the tailgate damper(here we go?). Had the truck about a year and it just rolled to 14k. Good truck overall. 2nd Ranger for me, first one was a 1994 Xtra cab 2WD. That one had the 4.0 with a manual transmission. Loved that truck. It was bulletproof. Hope this one is the same way!
Welcome John! Now that you've joined the forum be prepared as you'll be adding stuff you never knew you needed. There's a ton of info here and a lot of cool mods. Glad to see you got the best mod done already! :like:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hi John.
I doubt you'll see much about the damper (good/bad) since it seems to have burnt out as a 'talking point'. However, welcome to the Dark Side and it's all mods, all the time...prepare to PAY...but THE DAVE has a way of finding discounts (sometimes)...:crackup:

Enjoy your truck!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I'm John. We're full-time RVers and just picked up a new, unsold ingot silver XLT. We will tow the Ranger behind the motorhome as we travel around Texas and the Southwest. Here we are leaving Galveston Island today on the ferry.

ingotonferry.jpg
Welcome John,

You‘ll find a lot of helpful folks on here that know all the best setups as well as all the pitfalls to avoid when flat towing Rangers behind their Class A rigs. Enjoy your new truck!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
My name is Matt and I'm from Texas. I've been looking for a midsize truck for years and have always wanted a Tacoma, or so I thought. I've been patiently and not so patiently waiting for kids to get out of college and kids to get married to be able to get the truck that I wanted. I have looked and lusted for Tacomas for years but knew the Ranger had come out last year and decided to give it a test drive. No comparison when I drove them side by side. The Tacoma had less room, the ride was bumpier like I was driving an off road vehicle on the road, and the seats were so much less comfortable. Had my wife go on a side by side test drive and those were her opinions too. I started looking at Rangers and contacting dealerships all over the state. Was strongly considering a Lariat as my wife really encouraged getting leather and heated seats, but I didn't know if I wanted to spend the extra $. I contacted one in Dallas about an XLT they had listed but no pics. They sent me some pics and I knew it was the one I had been looking for. It had a little over 6k on it and the owner had the dealership put in leather, heated seats when he originally bought it. It had the bed liner already sprayed in and had Westin side bars and a Retrax tonneau cover installed. I put down a deposit before ever going to see it. To say the least, I am thrilled to have the truck that I have been dreaming about for years and I feel very fortunate to have it.
Welcome Matt - enjoy your new truck!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
New owner Here just picked up my 2020 Lariat fx4 tonight! Waiting on my Falken Wildpeaks to come in.

Almost bought a Tacoma until I drove the Ranger.
IMG_20201230_172924516.jpg
Welcome Jason,

I see you’re so excited you couldn’t wait until morning to take a picture when it was light out. You’ll fit right in here at ranger5g.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
New owner Here just picked up my 2020 Lariat fx4 tonight! Waiting on my Falken Wildpeaks to come in.

Almost bought a Tacoma until I drove the Ranger.
IMG_20201230_172924516.jpg
Welcome and congrats on the right choice. Sounds like the mods have already begun. Has it been leveled? Kind of looks like it but hard to tell with the lighting.

Jay Cult

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat fx4
Welcome and congrats on the right choice. Sounds like the mods have already begun. Has it been leveled? Kind of looks like it but hard to tell with the lighting.
Yea had a level, spray in bed liner, tonneau cover and driver/passenger windows match tinted the rear.

dapakattack

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Hi, I'm Daniel from the Dallas area. Bought a 2020 XLT Supercrew 4x4 Monday night (my wife gave the go ahead as a 50th Birthday gift). I've been busy cleaning out the garage to accommodate the new purchase (wife is going to have to park on the other side). Have also been busy looking and buying accessories (bought seat covers, console cover, floor mats, step bars, and tail gate dampener. May get the Trac Electronics mirror/window module when they get more available). Will peruse the forum and find out what else I can't live without.

Want to say thank you ahead of time for everyone's contributions to the site and answering questions I'm sure to have.

Wish everyone a Happy New Year,

Daniel

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hi, I'm Daniel from the Dallas area. Bought a 2020 XLT Supercrew 4x4 Monday night (my wife gave the go ahead as a 50th Birthday gift). I've been busy cleaning out the garage to accommodate the new purchase (wife is going to have to park on the other side). Have also been busy looking and buying accessories (bought seat covers, console cover, floor mats, step bars, and tail gate dampener. May get the Trac Electronics mirror/window module when they get more available). Will peruse the forum and find out what else I can't live without.

Want to say thank you ahead of time for everyone's contributions to the site and answering questions I'm sure to have.

Wish everyone a Happy New Year,

Daniel
Welcome and Happy New Year Daniel! Oh you're going to find a whole bunch of stuff here you can't live without. lol Looks like you already bought the best mod already. :bandit:
Sponsored