Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Hey Saber owners!

would anyone be interested in something like this? Thought of it today and decided to make it on my vinyl cutter.
image.jpg

Don’t mind the blue, it was scrap vinyl I had lying around. I would do the saber tooth tiger in a copper color Vinyl to try and match the paint, and the text in white/whatever other color.

Also have another idea with a full bodied tiger.
That looks cool. But like the post above I'm not a fan of the "SABERGANG". Not so much for how it could be construed, I just don't care for it, but that's just me. I'd probably like it more if it just said SABER. Also with the width of the word RANGER on top, just saying SABER underneath would look more balanced to me as SABERGANG is much wider than RANGER.

I do prefer the 1st one with the saber head more than the full body. Overall very nice job. It looks like you have some real talent as far as design. I would not even know where to begin to do something like that.

If you make some and want to send them out for testing purposes, I'd be glad to test one for you. ;)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Berk84

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I like the first one better, and I agree that sabercrew would be nice as well. Definitely nice. Well done.

Deleted member 1634

The proportions are a little bit off and the trailer design (a vase I got my wife for her birthday, it was full of flowers at the time) isn't quite right, but all-in-all it's a pretty good representation of what we like to do!

IMG_20200720_164257945.jpg

Here's a picture of the vase, full of flowers, sitting on the fender of our actual camper out camping a month or so ago.

105607157_10163859034350444_3305856861122392828_o.jpg

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Come on Saber Ranger owners. We need to represent more since we made the best choice in color. ;) All those owners of other Ranger colors are posting more recently in Show and Tell. It seems we are falling behind. haha

Sure this isn't mind blowing but my Saber Ranger after its first bath and wax since I bought it.

Time to represent Saber. Post your pictures. Let's keep up with the others. :D

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Come on Saber Ranger owners. We need to represent more since we made the best choice in color. ;) All those owners of other Ranger colors are posting more recently in Show and Tell. It seems we are falling behind. haha

Sure this isn't mind blowing but my Saber Ranger after its first bath and wax since I bought it.

View attachment 49431

Time to represent Saber. Post your pictures. Let's keep up with the others.

You're right, we've been slacking! ?

IMG_2601.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ok Augie81, you asked for it.:)
20200724_162058.jpg
20200724_161950.jpg
This one was taken in the middle of my vast pecan orchard....yeah those little twigs sticking up from the ground. :blush: :crackup:

That's going to take you weeks to harvest all them pecans. lol :LOL:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Very cool. I live in the suburbs but I really want to find a place to put some dirt under my tires.
We were up in Flagstaff for the week and there's a lot of good trails between there and Sedona. I'm in the suburbs too and there's mostly just a lot of sandy areas here.