Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

Lance M Jones

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RANGER
Vehicle Showcase
Just checking....I'm guessing that all of you that have build-delivery dates (and some that are being pushed back) did not order the Key Pad entry option? This is an option I ordered and definitely want. Brought this up on the forum almost 2 months ago that my dealer said my truck (ordered on Sept. 20) would be delayed unless I wanted to cancel the option. And then in the Ford Accessory catalog, it says the key pad option is available 2Q 2019. So I'm still guessing I won't get a vehicle until April. Seems ridiculous to me. Just wanted to see if anybody had any additional info on this.
I would like to learn about this is well. I ordered the keypad on mine, but was thinking about removing it just because I don't think I would use it that much. If it delays my production, then I will definitely delete it.
Sponsored

Rock 25

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red
I've been looking at all the Rangers on the forum being delivered to the dealers. Don't see a keypad on any of them. I did see it on a Ranger that was being reviewed by somebody but can't remember who was doing the review. I just know what I was told and what I saw on that Ranger Accessory catalog. Haven't been in touch with my dealer since early December, think it's time I touch base again.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
I have an acquaintance who ordered 8/14 with key pad. Delivery should be today or tomorrow. I ordered 8/25 with no key pad and mine is scheduled to be built today with a 1/20 delivery. Doesn't look the key pad/no key pad affected delivery at all.

Rock 25

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red
If you would, please let me know what happens with his 8/14 order. Really curious to see when anyone ordering the key pad gets their truck. Thanks

Pflip

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Corvette 19 Ranger Lariat
Just remembered that I had failed to enter info. ordered 12-13-18. got ROVP approval. 12-14-18 No info other than unscheduled clean at this time.
Ranger Lariat, Loaded w/ everything almost, Super cab, Magnetic

echosummit

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Here's my order for a Magnetic Lariat SuperCrew FX4/Sport. I'm assuming my delivery will probably be late March? No VIN yet, not sure if there's anything I can look up based on tracking or order number.

Claim Status - APPROVED
12/28/2018 11:16:57 AM

Tracking Number:

Order Number:
N039

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Here's my order for a Magnetic Lariat SuperCrew FX4/Sport. I'm assuming my delivery will probably be late March? No VIN yet, not sure if there's anything I can look up based on tracking or order number.

Claim Status - APPROVED

Tracking Number:

Order Number:
N039
Welcome!

I added you to the spreadsheet.

19SilverRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2012 Ford Mustang GT

Claim Status - APPROVED

Tracking Number:

Order Number:
N039
When did you place your order. I have yet to receive ROVP approval from my dealer.

Lance M Jones

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RANGER
Vehicle Showcase
Sorted by order date. Updated 1/10/2019 @ 12:20pm PST.

View attachment 2790

Data Breakdown:
  • 81 Ranger5G members have preordered
  • 48 members have VINs
  • 46 members have build dates
  • 43 members have delivery dates
  • @MI2TRAC has the shortest time between build and delivery - 6 days
  • @kep has the longest time between build and delivery - 34 days
  • Average time between build and delivery date - 24 days
How often is this table updated? It looks like some of the entries are very old.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
How often is this table updated? It looks like some of the entries are very old.
It is only as good as the data provided by members. @rangerdanger has been VERY diligent about updating it when people provide updates.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
It is only as good as the data provided by members. @rangerdanger has been VERY diligent about updating it when people provide updates.

This thread used to be "lit up" with changes with members getting VIN numbers, build dates, etc. on Thursdays & Fridays since that is the day Ford does its scheduling. It seems to me as this week has been fairly quiet with all of that.

I saw on another thread where someone said all unscheduled retail orders would be batch scheduled on 1/21/2019. Can anyone on here validate that, please? What build dates would they receive?

I pre-ordered on 8/25 and again on 12/13 (long painful story, but I switched dealers). I'm losing faith in the scheduling process. I'm searching for a new Ranger at dealers or soon to arrive to dealers vs. waiting on my order to even get scheduled. I'm also looking at the Tacoma.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
This thread used to be "lit up" with changes with members getting VIN numbers, build dates, etc. on Thursdays & Fridays since that is the day Ford does its scheduling. It seems to me as this week has been fairly quiet with all of that.

I saw on another thread where someone said all unscheduled retail orders would be batch scheduled on 1/21/2019. Can anyone on here validate that, please? What build dates would they receive?

I pre-ordered on 8/25 and again on 12/13 (long painful story, but I switched dealers). I'm losing faith in the scheduling process. I'm searching for a new Ranger at dealers or soon to arrive to dealers vs. waiting on my order to even get scheduled. I'm also looking at the Tacoma.
The 1/21 date is an unsubstantiated rumor. On this forum there are no "Ford insiders" yet.

I would suggest posting your question at https://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/, where actual Ford employees are members, including some one also who work at the Ranger plant. I get a lot of my info there.