Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Its because pricing isn't available yet.

MrClortho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 ZJ, '17 JKU, '14 WK2
If the JL Wrangler's prices are any indication of what the JT's will be, it will be stupid expensive. My '17 Wrangler Unlimited sport stickered for $32k and the JL version is $10K more...just madness. I struggled with $30k for a base model Wrangler and the new one cost a lot more...ridiculous.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
They should use the same parameters, base to base, or better yet... comparably equipped.
instead they used options mixed with standard equipment.
When fairly compared and comparably equipped, the Ranger is by far the best value at entry level, and objectively edges out the competition at the highest trim level.

Last edited:

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Also, base engines in the others don't compete with the one standard engine in the Ranger. Most are all NA 4 cylinders with anemic power and specs. The 2018 Colorado also was specced as a manual.

SemperVee

First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 LARIAT. 2019 Ranger XLT Traded in.
Vehicle Showcase
No one includes the safety features and benefits the Ranger includes at any price point. I did the research before buying. In fact, I was headed to purchase a Honda Ridgeline and was sidelined by the Ranger which ultimately captured all the points that matter to me (Safety/towing ability/8 inch screen/interior features/etc that could be had between $35-40K when doing a Pro/Con on all the Mid sized models.
Arrogant Honda does not even include safety items until the top tier of RTL-E that model the midline XLT, which has even more! Toyota was a non starter as seriously lacking technology and comfort. Actually for me the (Old) Frontier and UGLY interior Chevy had more going for it. Taking a deep breath and being an old V8 Chevy guy - I bet on the Ranger. This is the motor and package that spoke to me.
Sponsored

Last edited: