MAGNETIC Ranger Club Thread

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Well waited almost 3 weeks from signing to finally picking it up so here it is in all its glory. Wavered back and forth for a long time between a Lariat and XLT but the 2019 incentives on an XLT were too convincing in the end. With the savings from the incentives I was able to put a lift, spray in liner, katzkins and sidesteps and still be only 1k more than a factory lariat would have cost me.

Ended up going with a BDS 6" lift, fox shocks, UCA kit, Intrusion beams and the rear shackles. I know I looked at over 1,000 wheels before settling on Fuel Anza bronze with Falken Wildpeak A/T 35x12.50.

All in all I think it turned out pretty good.

20200126_144248.jpg

20200126_144336.jpg
6k Off XLT was a pretty wild end of year incentive. I stuck with lariat and had then pay off my old car loan and got it for 39500 with all the bells and whistles. 3k difference in my loan vs pay-off was nice. Buddy works at ford so got the hook up. However at the xlt price you did exactly what I’m now regretting I could have done with the xlt. Shit looks badass. Congrats.
Sponsored

LRB45

First Name
LONNY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD RANGER
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Dmax.
There were a few items like the pushbutton start and LED headlights I really would like to have had but the final numbers just made it impossible for me to go with the lariat. Oh and I threw the DeeZee tailgate damper on because why not right? It does work well though but we will see how long it lasts

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Dmax.
There were a few items like the pushbutton start and LED headlights I really would like to have had but the final numbers just made it impossible for me to go with the lariat. Oh and I threw the DeeZee tailgate damper on because why not right? It does work well though but we will see how long it lasts
Sounds like we were shopping around the same time. It’s a truck. Now that xlt looks proper. Congrats again.

kmartinusa

Here’s mine, I’ve NEVER done any kind of exterior aftermarket modification to any vehicle ever. Just think 99% of the time it ends up looking bad but the Ranger is just begging for it.

Leveled, wheels/tires, Raptor grill/lights and RANGER stickers on the tailgate that I don’t have pictures of and won’t get today as it’s covered in snow. Really like this one leveled vs. lifted, to me leveling leaves it with all the height I’ll need and I’ve only seen one lifted in person- WAY overboard but to each their own.

Would love to give this more power to match the look but I make hamburgers for a living (McD’s owner) and the last time I did it on my 2014 F250 I ended up with fouled injectors and no warranty (122k miles on a 125k warranty). I had the DEF removed and added a tuner, 4K miles, more than $10,000 and a TON of problems later it runs fine now. But still I’d consider doing something here if I knew it worked.

back to the story...Stage 3 Motorsports grill/light kit, guys were great answering questions and helping with everything else.

1125746B-1C84-4252-8B69-8B1B216BC3C1.jpeg

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Been modding this thing every month since June, current state is last picture with the Westin Automotive bumpers and side steps, 2.5" leveling kit, Trigger Control Grille, Black Rhino Roku wheels, Yokohama X-A/T 285/70/17 (Previously had GoRhino side steps and Sport Bar 2.0, which ARE FOR SALE)

Cliff.jpg

Close up.jpg

Dirt.jpg

Mesa.jpg

morro bay.jpg

sports bar 2.jpg

sports bar.jpg

Cliff.jpg

Dirt.jpg

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (20).png

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Love this truck but the doors swing open very easily and have almost hit a few things with them. To protect the door edges I installed this rubber edging that has an internal metal fitting to secure around the edges vs a tape. Love the look.
Winunite Car Door Edge Guards 32Ft(10M) Universal Fit Rubber U Shape Edge Trim Car Door Edge Protection https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FTFKB4G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_lf4oEbZ380XX1

leaves enough for two doors if needed in the futures

39DEE355-9757-4C5F-A862-B0B3CC32873C.jpeg

2BF35D3C-6C02-4955-9E9A-69D94B5F8A31.jpeg

6721AC02-813A-4C10-9CEF-BA848853E894.jpeg

7CF32AEA-8E5C-4DF2-BE9E-3DCA52666299.jpeg

Striker

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Daystar leveling kit installed a while back. CB Radio and antenna installed. Some decals... Also a basic low profile rack installed on the bedrails in this pic. After having it for a few weeks will be replacing it with one of the raised bedracks. Still not planning on an RTT anytime soon so will have a cargo basket on it to put tent etc. in saving bed space for things like coolers, firewood etc. (and not worry about damaging or mucking up other stuff).

unnamed.jpg

Tony Giordano

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Daystar leveling kit installed a while back. CB Radio and antenna installed. Some decals... Also a basic low profile rack installed on the bedrails in this pic. After having it for a few weeks will be replacing it with one of the raised bedracks. Still not planning on an RTT anytime soon so will have a cargo basket on it to put tent etc. in saving bed space for things like coolers, firewood etc. (and not worry about damaging or mucking up other stuff).

unnamed.jpg
Slick looking. Have any photos from the side?

Gavin stevens

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat
Well waited almost 3 weeks from signing to finally picking it up so here it is in all its glory. Wavered back and forth for a long time between a Lariat and XLT but the 2019 incentives on an XLT were too convincing in the end. With the savings from the incentives I was able to put a lift, spray in liner, katzkins and sidesteps and still be only 1k more than a factory lariat would have cost me. And that is with the 302A, towing, sport & FX4 package

Ended up going with a BDS 6" lift, fox shocks, UCA kit, Intrusion beams and the rear shackles. I know I looked at over 1,000 wheels before settling on Fuel Anza bronze with Falken Wildpeak A/T 35x12.50.

All in all I think it turned out pretty good.

20200126_144248.jpg

20200126_144336.jpg
Any "ride quality issues" with the BDS 6" lift ?

LNK_Keff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat sport 501 magnetic gray, 2018 Volvo XC90 T5, 1963 Chevrolet Impala 2 door coupe
Occupation
Logistics Manager
First of all, everything I end up stating below is all of your collective faults. Without this forum, the investments / improvements to my Ranger probably wouldn't have happened .... or at least to this extent. Secondly, nearly everything I've done to my Ranger came from ideas generated from all of you, so thank you kindly. This is, hands down, the best vehicle I've owned in all regards. Anyway....sort of wanted to summarize / show the various things done. Ultimately, (as my kids would say) I'm kind of dull and like an understated, clean look to my vehicles .... nothing too flashy. My clothes are very similar to my truck: lots of gray and black ?

I'd like to say all of this will complete this journey, but we all know that's probably not true. Any questions/comments, just ask!!

**Edit, I'd also like to add that I think we're all quite fortunate to have a member on this forum in Mr. Phil Schilke. Working for an OEM (Kawasaki) like I do, I'm completely and utterly fascinated with the development process of vehicles. Like many others have said, Phil please write a book!!**

In no particular order:

Weathertech tray-style floor liners and mud flaps
Line-X spray-in bed liner
Passenger side SwingCase (Amazon)
Rough Country 2.5" level kit
Nitto Ridge Grappler 265/70R/17 115T rubber
Matte black EcoBoost badge (Amazon)
Matte black rear fender Ranger badge / Raptor script (Ebay)
Matte black/domed Ranger vinyl inserts, hood and tailgate (TVD Vinyls and Tufskinz)
Grille/tailgate Ford logo overlay decals - carbon fiber background with dark gray lettering (Etsy)
Black Rhino 3" matte black exhaust tip (also painted exhaust pipe matte black)
Truxedo B-Light battery powered bed lighting (Amazon)
Tinted front window to match factory rear

Still to do:
Weathertech in-channel wind deflectors
Lund AVS Aeroskin II textured hood protector
Stubby antenna

IMG_6813.JPG

IMG_6887.JPG

IMG_6888.JPG

IMG_6889.JPG

IMG_6890.JPG

IMG_6891.JPG

IMG_6892.JPG

IMG_6893.JPG

IMG_6894.JPG

IMG_6896.JPG

IMG_6898.JPG

IMG_6899.JPG

IMG_6900.JPG

IMG_6901.JPG

IMG_6616.JPG

IMG_6618.JPG

Last edited:

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
Only one thing wrong with your Ranger....too many doors.......nah, j/k, she's sweet!