Worth living in the US in the future?

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
yes come to the USA and get in on a piece of this action, if your not part of the solution you can be part of the problem as Aesop once said.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/
Sponsored

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
yes come to the USA and get in on a piece of this action, if your not part of the solution you can be part of the problem as Aesop once said.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/
GREAT answer . I always thought the NAM days were our worst times , was I ever wrong . I watch the attempts to remove the First amendment not mentioning same on the 2nd . Hundreds of years ago George the 3rd tried this crap we know the result .

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
In reality most rural places in the country are pretty nice. People are courteous and friendly even with strangers. Get into the cities just about anywhere and you would think differently. Nasty, selfish and violent for the most part. Not all mind you but many!

So if you decide to come here I suggest you stay away from larger populations on ether of the coastal areas and get into rural areas. That’s where you will find what you’re looking for!

Then buy a RANGER‼?

OP
OP
Saiga_V46

Saiga_V46

First Name
Reuben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.2 Ranger XL
Occupation
Software dev
Vehicle Showcase
I want to thank you guys so much for all the replies!

It seems like it will definitely be an option. I just have no clue how I would find work as a software engineer as a foreigner??

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I want to thank you guys so much for all the replies!

It seems like it will definitely be an option. I just have no clue how I would find work as a software engineer as a foreigner??
Well, work visas for engineers are getting harder to come by. You might be able to find a job with a company that has a US office and work your way into a transfer.

Dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat FX4
The US is awesome man. Its very different from other parts of the world, but thats due to the incredible diversity found in this country. You can find a geographic area with almost any mix of ethnicity and ecology. Its crazy. Want a rural area thats made of predominately Ethiopians, but in the mountains? We got you. Want sort of metropolitan but made up of good ole' boy southerners? We got that too fam.

I've spent earlier parts of my seeing the world. It made me realize I really needed to spend time exploring the US. Its so big, and has so much to offer - you can spend your entire lifetime exploring the country and probably just scratch the surface.

Ignore the people that want to talk about the politics of the country or whatever. The politics of hte United States certainly dont define what this place is. Its irrelevant horeshit hyped by the media to keep people agitated and consuming their "news." Move to the US, never turn on the news, and explore one of the most incredible and diverse countries on the entire planet!

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
In reality most rural places in the country are pretty nice. People are courteous and friendly even with strangers. Get into the cities just about anywhere and you would think differently. Nasty, selfish and violent for the most part. Not all mind you but many!

So if you decide to come here I suggest you stay away from larger populations on ether of the coastal areas and get into rural areas. That’s where you will find what you’re looking for!

Then buy a RANGER‼?
So true Rick. Since retirement we've spent a lot time exploring this great country. The vast majority of Americans go about their lives with respect for others. They just want to be able to provide for their families, and stay out of others business. America is a great country with great people. Just don't watch the lying news media.

RangerRalph

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2016 Kia Soul !
Occupation
I.T.
No, there are far better countries to choose from.

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I am a American living in the Philippines. My choice was due to meeting my wife. But at the end of the day it's a great place to retire too. People are kind, friendly and courteous. I moved from Oregon which sadly is going downhill fast. As others have stated the rural areas of the US is still a good life. Most there still have respect, morals and decency. The coast areas, mehhhh.....
Sponsored