Sponsored

Work bonus = New wheels and tires.

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Why 275s? Do either of you regret not getting the larger 285s or the smaller 265s?
I wanted to go as big as I could without mods - however, I’m close to rubbing - not a problem but it could be off-road. I’m installing ReadyLIFT crash bars just to be safe. 265/70/17s would have been a better choice.
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
MoldyTaco

MoldyTaco

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steven
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Threads
5
Messages
166
Reaction score
413
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
Update: I went to America’s Tire to order the General ATXs yesterday because they had a $100 off flash sale. However, the salesperson told me about a used set of BFG KO2s a customer took off their new Wrangler. They all had 14/32 treads left and only cost $160 each. So I bought them for $786 installed, which will be installed as soon as the Raptor wheels get here. (Hopefully Monday). For now my garage smells like tires ?, which is not a bad thing. Now I need to replace my crash bars and install my hub centric wheel spacers this weekend.
 

JAKE2.3

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jake
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Threads
5
Messages
388
Reaction score
1,006
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Update: I went to America’s Tire to order the General ATXs yesterday because they had a $100 off flash sale. However, the salesperson told me about a used set of BFG KO2s a customer took off their new Wrangler. They all had 14/32 treads left and only cost $160 each. So I bought them for $786 installed, which will be installed as soon as the Raptor wheels get here. (Hopefully Monday). For now my garage smells like tires ?, which is not a bad thing. Now I need to replace my crash bars and install my hub centric wheel spacers this weekend.
Good buy!
Sponsored

 
 








Top