Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Why 275s? Do either of you regret not getting the larger 285s or the smaller 265s?
I wanted to go as big as I could without mods - however, I’m close to rubbing - not a problem but it could be off-road. I’m installing ReadyLIFT crash bars just to be safe. 265/70/17s would have been a better choice.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoldyTaco

MoldyTaco

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
Update: I went to America’s Tire to order the General ATXs yesterday because they had a $100 off flash sale. However, the salesperson told me about a used set of BFG KO2s a customer took off their new Wrangler. They all had 14/32 treads left and only cost $160 each. So I bought them for $786 installed, which will be installed as soon as the Raptor wheels get here. (Hopefully Monday). For now my garage smells like tires ?, which is not a bad thing. Now I need to replace my crash bars and install my hub centric wheel spacers this weekend.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Update: I went to America’s Tire to order the General ATXs yesterday because they had a $100 off flash sale. However, the salesperson told me about a used set of BFG KO2s a customer took off their new Wrangler. They all had 14/32 treads left and only cost $160 each. So I bought them for $786 installed, which will be installed as soon as the Raptor wheels get here. (Hopefully Monday). For now my garage smells like tires ?, which is not a bad thing. Now I need to replace my crash bars and install my hub centric wheel spacers this weekend.
Good buy!
Sponsored