Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Update: the fluid line was pinched. It was caught under the hinge. I did not realize that the sprayers were attached to the underside of the hood. If someone could take a pic of their line just to make sure mine is routed properly, I would appreciate it.
I just went and shot a couple pics. Looks like it does not stick out like yours does in your pics, but goes under the plastic cover.

IMG_5844.jpeg
IMG_5846.jpeg
IMG_5845.jpeg
Sponsored

tugger50

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT RANGER SUPERCREW, 2002 F-350 7.3 POWERSTROKE DIESEL
Glad you solved the problem...……...

OP
OP
Spectre

Spectre

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger
I just went and shot a couple pics. Looks like it does not stick out like yours does in your pics, but goes under the plastic cover.

IMG_5844.jpeg
IMG_5846.jpeg
IMG_5845.jpeg

Interesting. I really appreciate the pics. Looks like the factory didn’t do mine correctly.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting. I really appreciate the pics. Looks like the factory didn’t do mine correctly.
Hi Jason,

This should have never left the plant as the washer is tested before the vehicle is off the assembly line. This should have been flagged. Either the assembly plant or the dealer did something wrong and I bet the plant did something incorrectly to cause this. Unacceptable! I firmly believe that the assembly plants under this POS CEO, Hackett are going too fast with no checks and balances.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Jeffrey Babb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Is it possible that it’s frozen? If not, I suppose I would look for a loose hose or just go ahead and take it to the dealer.
Had same issue. Drained the blue factory fluid out and put Rain-X orange fluid in. Apartment the blue stuff kept freezing.
Sponsored