Windshield wipers not always working

ewaltrob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD RANGER Lariat TREMOR SuperCrew 501A
After I washed my truck the wipers don't always come on except on high. The wiper fluid does not work at that time either.
Its only an intermittent problem, it does work sometimes but only after I turn the truck off and on. Is anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
After I washed my truck the wipers don't always come on except on high. The wiper fluid does not work at that time either.
Its only an intermittent problem, it does work sometimes but only after I turn the truck off and on. Is anyone else having this issue?
If you have the Lariat 501A package, you should have auto rain sensing wipers. Maybe it's a fault with the sensitivity of your wipers.

OP
OP
ewaltrob

ewaltrob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD RANGER Lariat TREMOR SuperCrew 501A
If you have the Lariat 501A package, you should have auto rain sensing wipers. Maybe it's a fault with the sensitivity of your wipers.
took it in and it had a trouble code for missing information they cleared it and all is fine now

DavieC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BiTurbo Wildtrak Auto
took it in and it had a trouble code for missing information they cleared it and all is fine now
Did this fault ever reappear? I’m having the exact same symptoms on my brand new Wildtrak. It’s gone back to the dealer now. They said it’s a loose connection but I’m not so sure.
Sponsored