Metal Geezer

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Vehicle Showcase
I grew up in the 70's in California. The left lane was called the "Passing Lane", and you'd get pulled over if you were driving in it and not passing. In fact, it was patrolled so good that if you didn't get your passing over with, you'd get pulled over. It was the "Passing Lane". Soon as I moved to Oregon, that was the first thing I noticed, people driving in any lane they felt like and people passing on the right. After some time I realized it was because here in Oregon they call it the "Fast Lane". So they drive 5 miles over the speed limit and now they think they qualify to drive in the "Fast Lane".
I recall Maine being similar. “Slow Traffic Keep Right”. Apparently there is no slow traffic in Maine.
Sponsored

OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
one thing that aggravates me is people mistaking rights as means to be an ass hole and rights for false entitlements. funny how quickly some of the entitled chants seem coming from other folks for other reasons. check out this guys parking. hes wealthy and has a more expensive car than others so he is entitled to park this way.
1659132425703.png

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
one thing that aggravates me is people mistaking rights as means to be an ass hole and rights for false entitlements. funny how quickly some of the entitled chants seem coming from other folks for other reasons. check out this guys parking. hes wealthy and has a more expensive car than others so he is entitled to park this way.
1659132425703.png
Yeah those jackasses are everywhere unfortunately. It's bad enough most I see parking in the handicap spots get out and walk just fine. But this one is a new low! ?

Paul @OrangeStreak, when did you get a new car? :oops:?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Yeah those jackasses are everywhere unfortunately. It's bad enough most I see parking in the handicap spots get out and walk just fine. But this one is a new low! ?

I stacked up the Ranger in a parking lot and bought a luxury car with the insurance settlement... :handsinair: :dance:

Last edited:
OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
so i ordered a pizza at 6 pm. eta they sent by text was 645. no problem its friday night i didnt expect it any faster. 715 comes i call them and tell them no pizza yet. they tell me not to worry its on its way and is out for delivery. ok cool. its about 807 now. no pizza. called them again and they assured me its sorted out and on way now its being delivered. m kay. im being patient but they got like five minutes until i call my credit card people and tell them to block the charges. so at 845 i gave up and made tacos. by 945 no pizza still lol.
1663376956665.png

charges removed

Last edited:

OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
when some jack ass over tightens the oil filter on your 5g and you spend 20 minutes trying to removing it. of course no filter wrench fits in the space and filter sockets just slip. and then it hits you...
jack ass is me.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Hi Dave,

Not all handicaps are physical and visible....

Best,
Phil

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
You know what really grinds my gears…

Retailers and shops, without automatic doors, that don’t unlock both of their entrance/exit doors. How friggin lazy is the manager or lead who can’t take the 2 seconds to open both? It’s a clear lack of respect and FU to the customer. Nothing like walking out with a coffee, push on one of the 2 doors and the exit side is locked. Open both of the damn doors already.

OK, feel better, thank you for allowing the rant. ?

OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
while watching a bit of the "news" I noticed how poor all of the suspect video and pics seem to be for media clips.
1665965097808.png
1665965111315.png
1665965144146.png

All of those from media clips looking for suspects recently.
:mad:
meanwhile the cheapest free shipping buy now dash cam that came with all the connections and the memory card as a gift 22 bucks from ebay- hi def night vision and audio recording crystal clear even while bouncing around off road. and the door bell cameras are cheap now and all over the place also great clarity. so why the hell cant we get a decent clip of a suspect for the media to put out.... I feel like they pic the worst frame possible then blur it on purpose.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
while watching a bit of the "news" I noticed how poor all of the suspect video and pics seem to be for media clips.
1665965097808.png
1665965111315.png
1665965144146.png

All of those from media clips looking for suspects recently.
:mad:
meanwhile the cheapest free shipping buy now dash cam that came with all the connections and the memory card as a gift 22 bucks from ebay- hi def night vision and audio recording crystal clear even while bouncing around off road. and the door bell cameras are cheap now and all over the place also great clarity. so why the hell cant we get a decent clip of a suspect for the media to put out.... I feel like they pic the worst frame possible then blur it on purpose.
Kinda strange. hmm

oldnslow

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Like all the blurry pics of the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot, UFOs, etc. It does make one wonder.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
its a catch 22. if a good pic or clip shows up of one of those i typically assume its fake lol.
Good point.
However, crop circle pics are always high quality, and we know they are really from advanced beings from another planet/galaxy/solar system.

OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Good point.
However, crop circle pics are always high quality, and we know they are really from advanced beings from another planet/galaxy/solar system.
some of them very well may be. but ive seen a few groups who make them.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
some of them very well may be. but ive seen a few groups who make them.
I wonder if those on other planets got COVID-19 and are also having supply issues with manufactured products.
Sponsored