Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
1655514881071.png

Instead of road rage we should vent safely. In this thread tell us what pisses you off, makes you wanna slap some one etc.
Chances are we all have some of the things in common that chap our hides.

At the moment I am pissy that my favorite vinyl album ever was borrowed by someone and came back skipping and looping.:mad: Tried cleaning and anti static, cleaned the stylus, checked the track force checked the anti skate and no improvements.
RIP Brothers in Arms. (Master disk from the 1980s)
Sponsored

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Doggling Service. You have a job to do then do it with 100% attention!

Being Late. Don't tolerate it! You're s'pose to be somewhere don't show up 5 minutes late. Rather 5 minutes early!

Politeness. Someone says Thank You?.....You should say You're Welcome!

Hold a door open for someone and when they do it for you tell them you appreciate it!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Doggling Service. You have a job to do then do it with 100% attention!

Being Late. Don't tolerate it! You're s'pose to be somewhere don't show up 5 minutes late. Rather 5 minutes early!

Politeness. Someone says Thank You?.....You should say You're Welcome!

Hold a door open for someone and when they do it for you tell them you appreciate it!
This is a huge pet peeve of mine. I hate when someone says they're going to be there and they're late. Yes things happen but have the courtesy to at least call or text.

I'm guilty of always being to early. But my customers are always appreciative of it because so many (especially in AZ) are either really late and never call or they just never show up at all.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Lazy people that leave the shopping cart in the parking space next to them instead of using the cart return...

Those drivers that never use the turn signal or activate it as they turn...

Best,
Phil

OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Hi Folks,

Lazy people that leave the shopping cart in the parking space next to them instead of using the cart return...

Best,
Phil
me too! i have come out of a store to find some lazy jerks cart smashed into my car.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi Folks,

Best,
Phil
Yep

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Leaving a shopping cart in the middle of the isle while you stroll 30 feet away making up your mind. All while acting like you’re the most important shopper in the store. Then they get an attitude when you politely clear your throat!

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Political election season and all the stupid commercials.

Robo calls is a close second.

OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
people riding bicycles on the street while a dedicated bike lane or trail literally run next to the street going the same direction same location and is SAFER for the bike riders. :rolleyes: riders bitch about that "we have the same right to the road" etc. or that they are "training". training for getting hit by car? or when riders do not follow traffic laws. no joke in dallas traffic at 515 in the afternoon will be a group of them on a major road. i wish i could pass a law of no fault for hitting bike riders on the street. maybe if they didnt have that smug attitude. Does the right to be on the street make a difference to a greasy red spot in spandex on the cement... when i was a child my parents taught me not to ride my bike in the street and to look out for cars.

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
I am a delivery truck driver and the number of people I see walking with their back to the flow of traffic while wearing noise cancelling headphones is mind boggling. Combine that with people who park like they are recent graduates of a local school for the blind, and the idiots riding their bicycles against traffic, and soon my brain will be leaking out my ears :mad: :mad: :mad:

Azriq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD RANGER XLT SUPERCREW, 1966 FORD MUSTANG 331 STROKER, 2010 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS
My biggest peeve is GRAMMAR. It drives me nuts to hear so many people butcher a phrase or not pay any attention to what they are actually saying. I work at a dealership and all day long I hear "VIN number". No such thing. What does the "N" in VIN stand for? It's just like saying "I'm going to the DMV vehicles. Couple of others you hear all the time.....hot water heater, I could care less, ATM machine, PIN number. The list goes on and on.......

Sharky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 2015 Ford Focus 1934 model 40
Occupation
retired
whining about how poor the Ranger is over a small fault and not going to buy another FORD because of said issue. All manufacturers have some problems……
Sponsored