First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I am not an avocate for either, EV's are the absolutely wrong way to go IMHO manufacturers are not finished squeezing more efficiency out of the ICE's the only reason they are moving to EV's so quickly is the promise of tax breaks, reduction in manufaturing costs and the gaurantees of subsities, and solar and wind is definitely a political scam.
Watch Michael Moores Planet Human, its truly an eye opener. The problem is not you or I or any other reasonable thinking individual, heck any individual who can think for themselves, the problem is media misreporting/exaggerating/outright lying and the alleged benifits of green energy.
amen ! much better stated than my soap box preach.
Sponsored

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
I didn't click.

So...if he has no vehicle, how does he get anywhere? Does he just walk the earth like that guy that choked himself to death while playing with himself?
It depends where you live. If you live in a large city, like New York, Dallas, Tokyo, etc. there are great public transportation to get where you need to go. Many, if not most, living there don't even have a car or driver's license.

And on a note. I don't really want to hear about "saving the Earth" by making all vehicles EV until they start to work on eliminating CO2 emissions from trans-oceanic shipping. Some say that shipping across the ocean accounts for 50% of CO2 released into the air.

Don't get me wrong, going EV could be a good thing and is inevitable. But IMO the stated reasons and its effects on the climate are exaggerated.