What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to try it out in the morning as it's finally cooler out for about the first 2 hours. One thing I like about the foam cannon is its wide base and wide opening. My last one was thinner and would always tip over and the wide mouth is nice for pouring the soap and water inside. With the extra hose I'll be able to leave everything right in the corner of the garage and just drag the washer hose outside.

If you're going to get this set up you'll need these adaptors. The M22 male goes onto the handle and the M22 female goes onto the end of the wand. This way once you release the foam cannon you can attach the wand to rinse. You could attach the foam cannon to the end of the wand but then there's a lot of weight hanging off a 3' wand.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MXKPTGS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Exactly. I had already gotten the adapters because I had same thoughts on cannon.Just so I am not "copying" you ( although it looks like fan boy lol) my washer is red?

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Yes,It's actually coming tomorrow, I forgot to order it when I placed this order. :headbang:

I was watching a bunch of videos too before buying it and also reading a lot of the comments. There are 2 different hoses from Sun Joe,I got the more expensive one because it's just like the one that came with the machine. The reviews on this one were really good (there are over 19,000) for the price you can't beat it. Plus you get a 2 year warrantee and another 90 days once you register it. I got this hose here in case anyone else is looking for one.

I should've just kept one of my washers (I had 3) but when I moved I was trying to take as little as possible across the country. Nice thing is these are electric and for just washing the truck it's going to be perfect. I just had a spigot added to my water softener today so now I can run this off that because the water here is very hard and spots everything.
Man the things that go threw your Mind. I am exhausted time for a nap :crazy:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Man the things that go threw your Mind. I am exhausted time for a nap :crazy:
It's part of my OCD. lol I get carried away with details sometimes but I hate reading posts where you're having to figure out where they got it or other details.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
More like things that go through your wallet...??
Isn't that the truth! Plus they make it to darn easy with PayPal or having your credit cards already linked to your account.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave how is the pressure , I have a 2000 psi briggs and stratton electric and its ok for carwash but not for deck or house. Bret
Bret,after getting to use the washer this morning it's just as expected. Great for washing the truck and rinsing off dirt from your deck but definitely not 2030 psi. I rinsed off my front door and bay window screens to get all the dust off and I'm sure it would work for the house but it'll take a while but it's doable.

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Thanks Dave. I guess all the homeowner type electrics are wimpy. I still have a 2800 psi gas powered to use but I hate getting it out of the shed to use for small jobs.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks Dave. I guess all the homeowner type electrics are wimpy. I still have a 2800 psi gas powered to use but I hate getting it out of the shed to use for small jobs.
That's why I sold all mine because most things I do now are small jobs around the house and 3000 psi is way to much for my needs. What's nice about the electric ones (besides no gas) are you don't have to turn them off like a gas one. You can't leave gas pumps idling to long or you can crack the pumps. These shut down as soon as you release the trigger.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Finally, my mods are done...just received today in the mail!

spinner.jpg

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Finally, my mods are done...just received today in the mail!

spinner.jpg

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co.
Alright!!! Suicide knobs make a return. I' m removing power/power assist steering now!

That's great Phil, thanks for sharing.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Alright!!! Suicide knobs make a return. I' m removing power/power assist steering now!

That's great Phil, thanks for sharing.
Hi Terry,

It is really for my good friend and next street over neighbor's 1965 Chrysler Newport on his 70th birthday. Thought I would invoke memories of my youth where my older cousins had cars with these knobs.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Terry,

It is really for my good friend and next street over neighbor's 1965 Chrysler Newport on his 70th birthday. Thought I would invoke memories of my youth where my older cousins had cars with these knobs.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
When I read this, My first thought was - ok , that makes sense a steering wheel knob for an old car owned by an old guy. Then I remembered that I will also turn 70 in just a few months. ? Then remembered this, sent to me by my sister:

old people.jpg
I

This getting old thing has it's moments.:crackup::crackup:?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
When I read this, My first thought was - ok , that makes sense a steering wheel knob for an old car owned by an old guy. Then I remembered that I will also turn 70 in just a few months. ? Then remembered this, sent to me by my sister:

old people.jpg
I

This getting old thing has it's moments.:crackup::crackup:?

It hit me tonight when I got my first senior discount at dinner. ? But I guess getting old has some perks as we saved $10.00 on dinner.?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
It hit me tonight when I got my first senior discount at dinner. ? But I guess getting old has some perks as we saved $10.00 on dinner.?

And the hellovit is, you'll lay that thing down, and forget where you put it. Old age ain't for sissies.:crazy:

BTW Dave, some kinda thing came in the mail the other day. It had a number "DZ43206" on it, and as soon as I figure out what it is, and where it goes, I'll probably install it on my Ranger when it arrives. :bow:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
And the hellovit is, you'll lay that thing down, and forget where you put it. Old age ain't for sissies.:crazy:

BTW Dave, some kinda thing came in the mail the other day. It had a number "DZ43206" on it, and as soon as I figure out what it is, and where it goes, I'll probably install it on my Ranger when it arrives. :bow:
Jim, make sure you try your Ranger before installing it. Then you'll see the added hp everyone else is missing. ?