First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
Senior Product Leader
did the bambi mode make a satisfactory difference for you ?
I haven't driven at night yet, and rarely drive anywhere that warrants high beams. I did it more on the consensus around here that is helpful.
Sponsored

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
I did the drop in LED bulbs for highs, lows, and fogs. Yes, they are oriented correctly. Yes, the headlights are adjusted properly. On occasion, someone will flash me, thinking my high beams are on, when they are not. If they flash more than once, I flash back, to show them the high beams, which turns off the fogs. The other day, I enabled bambi mode, just for those people, so the fogs would stay on when they get flashed back.

BWiens21

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Added a tail pipe tip, front and rear door floor protectors, and a AVS aero skin hood protector. Not pictured is a swing away storage unit, a diamond plate big 3' X 18 tall by 2' deep" storage unit that fits in the bed as well, a 4 ' stubby antenna, a steering wheel cover, a center console insert and protective cover. And other items thanks to y'all and your crazy spending habits. I catch on too quick...LOL!!!
IMG_2467.jpg
IMG_2470.jpg
IMG_2471.jpg
IMG_2469.jpg
Which version of the AVS is this one?

Anchor

First Name
Janis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Rager
Occupation
Engineer
Great idea on the detailing cart. Inspired me to do one too. Still organizing but it's a start.

Three year Rangerversary is coming up next week. I plan a big clean and detail day. :)

This crappy weather we are having is supposed to be better by then. We had graupel yesterday.:crazy:

1649532382896.jpeg
1649533214959.png
I have one just like yours but in a different color. Love it! Wow! That is beautiful, thank you for sharing. I am in need of a detail cart, time to get to work! Cool, thanks for the ideas! I'll have to find a cart to use. We use a small wheeled tool box. The top is cut and hinged open. It has a small tray insert to keep the small stuff from falling out. We have https://max-protect.co.uk/services/ a generous amount of detail supplies stored in it.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
20220516_155755.jpg

Replaced the factory dust catcher at 24k with a Wix.

I like the Motorcraft filter better. The orange bit that seals to the box is a type of foam on the Wix filter, on the ford filter it feels like a type of silicone or something.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Last night I came home tired and thick headed and scraped the side of the garage with my running board as I backed in. If not for that it likely would have been the side of the truck, so I'm thankful for that.
How best to cover that scrape mark, my friends?

20220517_062714.jpg

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Last night I came home tired and thick headed and scraped the side of the garage with my running board as I backed in. If not for that it likely would have been the side of the truck, so I'm thankful for that.
How best to cover that scrape mark, my friends?

20220517_062714.jpg
Meh...leave it as a reminder of what could have been.
A scrape of honor !
Sponsored