DukeCanBuildit
Well-Known Member
All you need now are the nuclear codes. ?
Maybe you can get those from Sid. ?
Maybe you can get those from Sid. ?
Sponsored
We’re shipping you to Ukraine stat ….@Glocker @DukeCanBuildit @Msfitoy
Started another project on the ranger bucket list. My agency was trashing a lot of very old equipment this past weekend. The base of this mount I believe was for a charger so obviously the shape wasn't just right I had to cut one end off so I could at least align the first seat Mount point and I'll rig up a small piece of steel for the second base mount. Luckily I already had the slightly longer bolts that fit the factory threading so that part was simple.
Once I confirm with the final mock up everything's going to work all the parts will get torn down deep cleaned and refinished.
I've had almost brand new Panasonic toughbook sitting in my truck waiting for this project. Once I installed a solid state drive in it this thing runs like a top.
My Mobile battle/command station is one step closer gentleman.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
did you wire the lights into the Wolfhaus?Just installed some bed lights and the Builtright Industries molle panel.
![]()
![]()
Nice eye. I sure did!did you wire the lights into the Wolfhaus?
The Auto Stop Eliminator addition was priceless for me. The name is a bit mis-leading in the auto stop function is still there, now under the driver's full control.I installed an Autostop Eliminator. Not quite as easy as their install video makes it out to be, but I figured it out.
oh come on. Live a little. We want to help you buy expensive stuff for your truck?Ordered one of these. Don't have the truck yet but at the very least I can return it or sell and get some money back if things go south.
![]()
Not gonna buy high dollar items until I have the truck in my possession.
Weather tech Floor liners, mud guards.oh come on. Live a little. We want to help you buy expensive stuff for your truck?
I hate to think of the money I've spent doing stuff to my truck. Almost none of it was needed but Damn it's been fun!! Until the wife finds out anyway......Weather tech Floor liners, mud guards.
Step bars
DIY bed liner
Among others in my amazon wishlist. Don't worry, mods are lined up.
I hate to think of the money I've spent doing stuff to my truck. Almost none of it was needed but Damn it's been fun!! Until the wife finds out anyway......
I put Fox on the rear and made a big difference. Eventually, I want to do something different on the front and really keep looking at the Bilsteins. Can't wait for your opinion of them.I'm satisfied with my Ranger's 'updates' so far. Tomorrow promises to be a big day. New Bilstein Shocks installed first thing early, then attempt to get my registration /property tax issues straightened out. No renewal by mail arrived for either vehicle, and Ranger's on-line profile states 'there is a problem with the registration'. Contacted NC DMV by email last week - no response.
![]()
That's got to have some insane muzzle device lol.@Venom_z89 and @OFC Ranger
Be careful shooting around vehicles!
https://external-preview.redd.it/bd...p4&s=5b80efd5501b1b6c665a1c2ac958309cc4c5ff47
I know @Venom_z89 was just small caliber. I've seen some stupid stuff happen while training around vehicles. An AR will blow a hole in the windshield of a Crown Vic when your shooting over it. HAHAHA! (I didn't do that!!!)