Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT, Tremor, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Graphic Artist
Fighter Jet Gray.
My Ranger is "Cactus Gray". Exact same color code as the "Fighter Jet Gray" on the Mustang, just spelled different. Wouldn't surprise me that the "Avalanche Gray" is also the same.

Beautiful car!
Sponsored

66F100

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2WD XLT SCAB
Occupation
Lineman
My Ranger is "Cactus Gray". Exact same color code as the "Fighter Jet Gray" on the Mustang, just spelled different. Wouldn't surprise me that the "Avalanche Gray" is also the same.

Beautiful car!
I will post a pic as soon as I take delivery! We can compare. We can also see who has the fastest 0-60 while hauling a family of six!

WingShot

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT, Tremor, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Graphic Artist
I will post a pic as soon as I take delivery! We can compare. We can also see who has the fastest 0-60 while hauling a family of six!
Let’s do it! I’ll load up the Princess, both dogs, and at least the usual bed full of gear to try to even things out.

bk23103

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor - Cactus Grey
Occupation
Emergency Services
I've got an '87 Toyota 4Runner SR5 that is all stock and has been in the family since I was a kid. I'm slowly restoring parts of it. It's still quite reliable with 250K on the clock.

I've also got a '66 Dodge Polara that I drove in high school which is slowly undergoing a 440 swap. It will be a weekend cruiser/bracket racer one day, when I get around to it.

I just picked up a '14 Fiesta SE for my wife. She's been driving my Tremor, leaving me with the 4Runner as a daily. I love the 4Runner but I bought my Tremor for me, damnit. The Fiesta gets 30+ MPG and is kind of fun to drive - it's surprisingly quick with 120 HP and a 2200# curb weight.

David Schuster

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4; 1969 Torino GT
Does that have a 390 FE in it?
Unfortunately, only a 351W 2V. Hope to get a 4V intake/carb this summer. Was able to clean things up under the hood after I got it. My 1st Torino back in the 80's was a non-GT with a 390 4V that was a real 'sleeper'.

engine post clean paint.jpg

FasterGT350

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Quality Control
Unfortunately, only a 351W 2V. Hope to get a 4V intake/carb this summer. Was able to clean things up under the hood after I got it. My 1st Torino back in the 80's was a non-GT with a 390 4V that was a real 'sleeper'.

That is really clean

That is really clean, my Mom had a 69' LTD with a 351, that had some balls. Miss the old days.