Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
That bumper is amazing!!

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
I just had the new Westin Automotive Outlaw front bumper installed. I love the look and fitment with the light bar. All sensors still work perfectly fine. Also in the photo are the HDX Drop Steps.

View attachment 29891

View attachment 29892
Good looking bumper. Did it come with a new bash plate? Winch capable? Cost? Lmao sorry just too lazy to Google it. I like it, really changed up the front end. Like that you can see more of the suspension. Well done.

OP
OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Good looking bumper. Did it come with a new bash plate? Winch capable? Cost? Lmao sorry just too lazy to Google it. I like it, really changed up the front end. Like that you can see more of the suspension. Well done.
haha no worries for all of the questions! The bumper has an additional skid plate that I got with the kit. I am not sure if this bumper is winch capable, but I can find out.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
It looks good, I bet it really helps the approach angle and makes the truck look taller!

OP
OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
It looks good, I bet it really helps the approach angle and makes the truck look taller!
Approach angle has completely been upgraded with this bumper. Matching rear bumper as well. I will add some photos tomorrow. I wired the lights to work with my fog light switch which is perfect.

Granger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I dig this look a lot. What about the pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking? Love the look but don't want to sacrifice features just yet

OP
OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I dig this look a lot. What about the pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking? Love the look but don't want to sacrifice features just yet
I haven't tested the precollision assist, as that has only came on once for me while owning the truck, I can see if it will work tomorrow...

AndyBoyd102

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Do you have details on the fog lights you are using on this bumper....... Oh yeah by the way, sharp freaking ride

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Bumper isn’t winch capable even though they CLEARLY could have designed it as such. I’m wondering if the available winch install kit for the factory bumper would work. I’d have this bumper already if Westin thought to make it winch capable.

hksocal

First Name
Ean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I've got the same bumper installed and used the Westin Square lights
https://www.amazon.com/Westin-Automotive-Products-58-9915-Textured/dp/B077YDWWW3

To be honest these were a PITA to install. Bracket/light fit all feels a little off and I couldn't actually follow the instructions exactly (the light pod -> square brace bracket had to be installed backwards to the drawing). And I couldn't use the included rubber spacers which would be nice to ensure the fog lights won't slide out over time with vibrations.

Final look is great though
Sponsored