Website for 2019 Ford Ranger Pricing & Incentives is now live

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
The website for 2019 Ford Ranger Pricing & Incentives is now live. Eventually Ford will list promotional interest rates and other cash incentives here. Right now, promotional leasing deals are the only active option.

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 6.17.40 AM.png
Sponsored

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Cool. I checked yesterday morning and it wasn't available. Guess we are getting close to seeing some at the dealerships. Is there a way to track the dealer order VINs? The last time I tracked an order we had to use COTIS. That apparently has changed since the last time I used it.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Cool. I checked yesterday morning and it wasn't available. Guess we are getting close to seeing some at the dealerships. Is there a way to track the dealer order VINs? The last time I tracked an order we had to use COTIS. That apparently has changed since the last time I used it.
COTUS is sadly dead now. There doesn't appear to be any public way to track dealer allocated orders, the best bet is to contact your dealer directly and have them internally track it.

PickleRick

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Fx4 Sport
Thanks for the link RD!! I was playing around with the configurator and built my model. Once I went to next steps and searched local inventory all the orders (retail and stock are both identified on each truck) came up and I found my truck. The window sticker is a pdf link. Question maybe somebody can answer. Shows the Build Date on bottom as we’ve seen in other stickers as 12/07/18 and themnbelow that is another date 12/12/2018...Is that indication my truck was actually put into production yesterday? Seems a lot sooner than I anticipated. Kinda fun seeing all the retail orders and everyone’s options that are local to me. Cheers guys!

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the link RD!! I was playing around with the configurator and built my model. Once I went to next steps and searched local inventory all the orders (retail and stock are both identified on each truck) came up and I found my truck. The window sticker is a pdf link. Question maybe somebody can answer. Shows the Build Date on bottom as we’ve seen in other stickers as 12/07/18 and themnbelow that is another date 12/12/2018...Is that indication my truck was actually put into production yesterday? Seems a lot sooner than I anticipated. Kinda fun seeing all the retail orders and everyone’s options that are local to me. Cheers guys!
Based off the window sticker you sent me, I think the numbers at the top (320181219) refer to the build or blend date. That would be 12-19-2018 or next Wednesday.

Got the info here: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/answered-what-does-blend-my-window-sticker-mean-291206/

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
My local Autonation Ford dealer has added the Ranger. Showing six as incoming. Just stock pictures at the moment.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
Anybody else notice that the build & price configurator now shows a destination charge increase of $100 (was $1095; now $1195) I check occasionally to find out if any packages or options have changed since I submitted my order.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody else notice that the build & price configurator now shows a destination charge increase of $100 (was $1095; now $1195) I check occasionally to find out if any packages or options have changed since I submitted my order.
Interesting - yes, I see it too. XPlan doesn't give you any break on the destination charge either....

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:
OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So for those that have actully recived there new trucks, can you please share what what % rate we're available. Just curious if what's happenig with this.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
So for those that have actully recived there new trucks, can you please share what what % rate we're available. Just curious if what's happenig with this.
I haven't received my truck, but I've already arranged the loan thru LightStream, an online lender. It is a division of SunTrust Bank. 3.69% for 5 years. This is the second loan I've gotten thru them and it is very easy to do, BUT you have to have a very good credit rating and agree to direct payment from your bank to get the best rate (they tell you this right up front). The other interesting fact is that they do not hold a lien on your vehicle, in fact they tell you this several times. It is considered a personal loan, so no need for a lien on the title or insurance. You tell them when you want the money and when you want to start the payments and it is direct deposited to your account. I'm sure there are similar rates also available from other sources, but our Ford dealer quoted rates in the 5% to 6% range when I inquired of him.

Last edited:

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for the information, I was looking for what Ford Credit was offering.