First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Mine did the same while doing my own oil change. Had left drivers door open while doing the change and when I was ready to start it after the oil change it was dead dead. Frogged around with it for a bit and after about 10 minutes I was able to start it. iPhone was laying on front seat the whole time but not plugged in. Hasn’t done it since ?‍♂
Sponsored

NeilP

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
Are any of you guys carrying one of those mini-battery boosters with you so you don't get left stranded?

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Are any of you guys carrying one of those mini-battery boosters with you so you don't get left stranded?
I carry one but only had mine act dead once an I didn't have it then. I think the app wakes it up.
I have an xlt with key start an my truck did it once when it was like 6 months old

NeilP

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RETIRED!
I carry one but only had mine act dead once an I didn't have it then. I think the app wakes it up.
I have an xlt with key start an my truck did it once when it was like 6 months old
I think I may buy one and carry it "just in case". My battery went dead sitting in the garage for a couple of weeks. A person would be screwed if you ever had to leave the vehicle sit at the airport.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I think I may buy one and carry it "just in case". My battery went dead sitting in the garage for a couple of weeks. A person would be screwed if you ever had to leave the vehicle sit at the airport.
If you let it sit for more than a few days an with the cold winters up there I'd buy a tender if I were you.

NeilP

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RETIRED!
If you let it sit for more than a few days an with the cold winters up there I'd buy a tender if I were you.
Installed one immediately after the battery died back in mid September.
Sponsored