First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
If it doesn't have a visually noticeable lean then fretting over it is being OCD. I would venture a guess that every vehicle ever made has some level of side to side lean.
Every vehicle I've ever owned has been around â…›" out from factory. Including 3 other Fords.
Sponsored

JeeperCreeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep + Ranger Tremor
I normally lean left. Don't see me shimming those parts... Zinggg

Jimco

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Contractor
21 Tremor left front down here too.....3/8" to 1/2" but seems the rear is level. Just back from the Dealer (under warranty 19K) for several checkups including this. Found "nothing wrong" of course. I'm approaching a small front lift soon, but in the meantime it seems my lean has an accompanying damping issue. Fair to say I'm more sensitive to most in this realm after years of offroad racing and everything suspension there.

Really only noticeable at speed.....and many opportunities here in Southern California with such crappy bridge abutments. On the freeway passing some of these substantial road surface elevation changes actually cycles the suspension quite a bit. At these times, the front left for sure dives more than the right. Every time.

Could be a soft spring.....not likely.....or different shock valving left vs. right. There are no leaks and again the Dealer says everything is fine.

Any other Tremor folks feel their front suspension doing anything like this?
Sponsored