Trash?

Robisten8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4WD, 2021 Bronco Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, but this thread is why I only visit this forum once a week and it's steadily decreasing since signing up. A thread on where you stow your trash? Really? See y'all in a week.....maybe!
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sorry, but this thread is why I only visit this forum once a week and it's steadily decreasing since signing up. A thread on where you stow your trash? Really? See y'all in a week.....maybe!
Then why complain about it? ? Just move past the threads you don't like and read the ones you do. I mean there are many threads I have no interest in but I'm not going to criticize someone for starting them.

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
I'm new here, so in the morning after looking through the top threads I click on the 'new thread' button and look through several pages, Often finding something I can read.

I know I will finally work through the threads and stop coming every day, all day, but that's just how it works.

Thanks all for the information posted here. :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm new here, so in the morning after looking through the top threads I click on the 'new thread' button and look through several pages, Often finding something I can read.

I know I will finally work through the threads and stop coming every day, all day, but that's just how it works.

Thanks all for the information posted here. :)
It was easier in the beginning. When I joined I only had to filter through 7-8 pages to get caught up but now there's to many to read everything.

As far as coming here everyday...

Nowhere Else To Go.gif

OP
OP
tgoulart

tgoulart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Interesting you read through 15 replies before blessing us with your pronouncement you'll be back in a week presumably because you are not happy with the thread topic. Got it.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Could get one of these but be aware, it will need a damper installed.
Hope that spices up the thread for anyone who is bored. ?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Could get one of these but be aware, it will need a damper installed.
Hope that spices up the thread for anyone who is bored. ?
Hi KJ,

Ordered 4....Seller is for crap...only can order one at a time...so did four orders. Attempt to do a shipping and handling gouge, but Prime member are free so I expect to see 4 boxes with free shipping of which the seller has to pay the packaging times 4.....

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Hi KJ,

Ordered 4....Seller is for crap...only can order one at a time...so did four orders. Attempt to do a shipping and handling gouge, but Prime member are free so I expect to see 4 boxes with free shipping of which the seller has to pay the packaging times 4.....

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Hi Phil,
Interesting. I guess that little game backfired on them.
Be sure to check out this site for the dampers you'll need - toyoudamper.com

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
I use wire spring cloth car trash bin as a trash bin in the car*. It's kind of easy to setup (open the box, place on floor) but if you have rubber mats it tends to knock down as the bottom velcro has nothing to attach to and the tying strap is too short for anything.

https://www.karkkainen.com/verkkokauppa/car-lux-pop-up-roskakori

* = that's an interesting sentence, isn't it?

OP
OP
tgoulart

tgoulart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
What do y'all use for small trash items as you're rolling down the highway? Plastic bag from car wash hanging from directional light control? Other?
Thanks to everyone for all the great suggestions. And to think, this topic with over 820 views in a couple days and 3 pages of responses actually caused a user to decided they only wanted to visit this forum once a week, :shock:
Sponsored