First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Mechanic
Took the truck on some light off roading, first time taking it out. Shot a short video passing through a creek, seemed a lot deeper...

Some parts had a decent amount of snow and wet rocks. Didn't have a issue. Wish I took more pics but didn't think about it.

Video

20200524_155200.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Took the truck on some light off roading, first time taking it out. Shot a short video passing through a creek, seemed a lot deeper...

Some parts had a decent amount of snow and wet rocks. Didn't have a issue. Wish I took more pics but didn't think about it.

Video

20200524_155200.jpg
Like most of us here have noticed these trucks have pretty good offroad capabilities. I have a sport model without the locker and still did good stock. If you go to the Old Man EMU page in the suspension section you can see my review on it. It really helps over all for offroad control and better control on the street.

OP
OP

PeterPotatoes

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Mechanic
Like most of us here have noticed these trucks have pretty good offroad capabilities. I have a sport model without the locker and still did good stock. If you go to the Old Man EMU page in the suspension section you can see my review on it. It really helps over all for offroad control and better control on the street.
I'll have to check it out

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather

Video

20200524_155200.jpg
the snow makes it look awesome! i dont get much in my area

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Also, there are a couple of use in the Denver Metro that get together and hit the trails. If you're interested, you can message me and we will keep you updated on the next run. I also like to work on trucks, so if you ever want help with mods, I am able and willing.
Sponsored