To the Ranger in western MA!

ThatsAMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger Lariat 4x4, Triumph Bonneville T120
Received my first wave/peace sign the other day from another Ranger when driving along a congested road. Felt like a child and couldn't stop smiling. My partner just shook their head.

you-wouldnt-get-it-joker.gif

I'm always pointing out Rangers in the area. A little something called: "Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon".
But thank you stranger for making my afternoon/evening!
Sponsored

RangerDanger617

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 - Cactus Grey
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Haven't gotten the same yet in Eastern MA, but I have gotten a few turned heads from other Rangers at traffic lights etc.

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Every morning, at usually the same spot, I see another Ranger going in the opposite direction. He waves to me, but since his is a Blue FX4, I flip him the bird!

Nah, just kidding. I actually met him at a gas station just before I bought my Ranger. Nice guy he is, and gave me insight into the Ranger.

OP
OP
ThatsAMonkey

ThatsAMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger Lariat 4x4, Triumph Bonneville T120
Haven't gotten the same yet in Eastern MA, but I have gotten a few turned heads from other Rangers at traffic lights etc.
I think it's also because my Ranger is a cookie cutter color/plain-Jane so I'm blending in with the rest of the white, grey/silver and black vehicles on the road. I did see a sand color Ranger with red accents on the front grill and tow hooks a while back. I do like the sportiness of the Ranger compared to much boxier, tub-like trucks so it has some uniqueness.

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
I think it's also because my Ranger is a cookie cutter color/plain-Jane so I'm blending in with the rest of the white, grey/silver and black vehicles on the road. I did see a sand color Ranger with red accents on the front grill and tow hooks a while back. I do like the sportiness of the Ranger compared to much boxier, tub-like trucks so it has some uniqueness.
At least you don’t have a MY23 Tremor trying to identify as an intact MY19 Ranger… Right @AzScorpion 😛🤪😜

RangerDanger617

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 - Cactus Grey
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Update: Got an excited wave and smile from an identical cactus grey Ranger with temp or dealer plates on it.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
At least you don’t have a MY23 Tremor trying to identify as an intact MY19 Ranger… Right @AzScorpion 😛🤪😜
I must of missed this while on vacation. lol

Well you have to remember that there's so many parts off MP1 that my '23 Tremor mostly is a '19 now. :oops:😝
Sponsored