First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019.5 Ford Ranger XLT CPR
Occupation
Retired LEO/Retired Military/Doctoral Student
SheepDog here, your fav take-to-the-woodshed CT Ranger owner! Taking a poll of who would be interested in meeting up for a weekend(?) at some central NE location (Mass?) and camp, off-road, fish, hike, whatever. Not sure what Mass has for off-road and camping areas, but I'm sure to draw input from someone in Mass. I would be even interested in southern VT or NH (!!!!!!!) if a native knows a place. I know fishing season starts in mid-April in CT, so that might be out, but mudding, rock crawls and just off-road is good anytime (esp. w/ snow/ice included). This would be spouse, family, children open. BYOE.(just leave your fire-making wood home, our "local" will need to find a local wood supply for us to acquire, or drop $$ in a hat). Let me know what you think. Of course hoping "Vid" numbers are down by then too....
Sponsored

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be in on that. Been wanting to take my kids out camping and have them enjoy something other than Nintendo / XBox / etc...

Sign1941

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT/FX4
I would be interested as well! Coming from Maine and would be open to anywhere!?

OP
OP
SheepDogRain-Jar

SheepDogRain-Jar

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019.5 Ford Ranger XLT CPR
Occupation
Retired LEO/Retired Military/Doctoral Student
I would be interested as well! Coming from Maine and would be open to anywhere!?
I googled Mass and off-road venues and found the Cape and beach driving. Strict there with the Federal agencies that provide overwatch, but plenty of campgrounds in the area (you can't camp on the beach). The other areas seem to share with bikes & BMX. The Cape is always interesting, from the characters at the very end all the way out to Sandwich. It might make for a great weekend if we go early, before the crowds; otherwise we will sit in traffic on Sunday coming home!
Sponsored