Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
My friend had an RD400 in the late '70s, tuned by Gary Nixon. World's narrowest power band , but you had to be ready when it hit. That bike was insane! I only rode it a few times and it scared the hell out of me every time.
20200519_122454.jpg

And since it's supposed to be a picture thread:
Charlie, Nice! :thumbsup:

I have been thinking about ordering a 2021 Mach 1 when they come out. Have you looked at them? and if so what do you think of them? I am just learning about Mustangs. Is that a Performance Pack option? I see the wheels and the splitter. ?
Sponsored

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
My friend had an RD400 in the late '70s, tuned by Gary Nixon. World's narrowest power band , but you had to be ready when it hit. That bike was insane! I only rode it a few times and it scared the hell out of me every time.
20200519_122454.jpg

And since it's supposed to be a picture thread:
My first drag bike was an RD 400 Daytona ...
Regards

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST former 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Charlie, Nice! :thumbsup:

I have been thinking about ordering a 2021 Mach 1 when they come out. Have you looked at them? and if so what do you think of them? I am just learning about Mustangs. Is that a Performance Pack option? I see the wheels and the splitter. ?
Thanks!
It's Performance Pack 2.

Mach 1 looks like it will have the Bullitt engine upgrades and PP2 suspension and maybe a better manual trans. All good. The tape stripe package and pillaging that the dealers will do initially turn me off to it. Will be interesting to see what actually comes out and how hard the dealers go on ADM. I've seen GT500s marked up over $30K!

l0rdv8r

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
CTO @ NASA

l0rdv8r

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
CTO @ NASA
So I was in the RS today instead of the Ranger, but I had to take this picture. It was a full double rainbow and quite vivid color.

RS rainbow.jpg
That is my favorite color! My first mustang was Grabber Blue, and i fell in love. I practically stole it, the dealer couldn't get rid of it because of the color. I got so many compliments on the color, every time i stopped at a gas station people would ask about it and take pictures.

forestale

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Manufacturing
That is my favorite color! My first mustang was Grabber Blue, and i fell in love. I practically stole it, the dealer couldn't get rid of it because of the color. I got so many compliments on the color, every time i stopped at a gas station people would ask about it and take pictures.
Yup, I just saw an RS in this colour the other day. It really grabs your attention. I'm a big fan.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks!
It's Performance Pack 2.

Mach 1 looks like it will have the Bullitt engine upgrades and PP2 suspension and maybe a better manual trans. All good. The tape stripe package and pillaging that the dealers will do initially turn me off to it. Will be interesting to see what actually comes out and how hard the dealers go on ADM. I've seen GT500s marked up over $30K!
Thanks. I will not pay any ADM. One local dealer just sold a GT 500 for 10 over its 78K sticker. Way too rich for my budget. The Ford Mustang manager said this will be a base Mustang model not a Ford Performance product, so it should be AXZ plan eligible. We will see.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
On the Focus it is grabber blue with some metal flake added and called Nitrous blue. It does get a lot of attention. Including one cop near Birmingham Alabama that picked me out of a line of traffic to give me a speeding ticket. :frown: Fortunately that's my only one in recent years.:)

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Awesome Chuck !! brings back memories, same bike different tank color and mine had spoke wheels. Maybe a difference in builds during the year. I lost many of my bikes and boat pictures in a house fire. COOL Bret
Sponsored