Rear Emblem.jpg

Advertisement

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Wow Zaph , cool as hell !! You didnt see many of these , shame it was sold for a computer. I had several Rd 350 and 400 in late 70's and early eighties. DG pipes and radial heads , boysen reeds, smooth bores and lightened crank and flywheel. Custom clamp on bars and rear sets. The 350 was fast and made easy targets of Harleys at the bars on friday and saturday nights. (Im not a Harley hater as I have a 1950 panhead). The rd 350 I had in 1979 got me 11 points on my license in 1 year so I parked in the garage and used my 78 GS750 Suzuki to stay out of trouble. I wish I had that RZ. Bret
My friend had an RD400 in the late '70s, tuned by Gary Nixon. World's narrowest power band , but you had to be ready when it hit. That bike was insane! I only rode it a few times and it scared the hell out of me every time.
20200519_122454.jpg

And since it's supposed to be a picture thread:

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 1971 Honda Mini Trail Z50 Restored
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
So I was in the RS today instead of the Ranger, but I had to take this picture. It was a full double rainbow and quite vivid color.

RS rainbow.jpg

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 1971 Honda Mini Trail Z50 Restored
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
My friend had an RD400 in the late '70s, tuned by Gary Nixon. World's narrowest power band , but you had to be ready when it hit. That bike was insane! I only rode it a few times and it scared the hell out of me every time.
20200519_122454.jpg

Charlie, Nice! :thumbsup:

I have been thinking about ordering a 2021 Mach 1 when they come out. Have you looked at them? and if so what do you think of them? I am just learning about Mustangs. Is that a Performance Pack option? I see the wheels and the splitter. 😷

Doc

First Name
Doc
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 HPP Mustang, 2006 GMC Sierra, 2015 Suzuki King Quad, 2006 883/ 1200 Sportster conversion
Occupation
Retired
20200519_122454.jpg

My first drag bike was an RD 400 Daytona ...
Regards

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Charlie, Nice! :thumbsup:

I have been thinking about ordering a 2021 Mach 1 when they come out. Have you looked at them? and if so what do you think of them? I am just learning about Mustangs. Is that a Performance Pack option? I see the wheels and the splitter. 😷
Thanks!
It's Performance Pack 2.

Mach 1 looks like it will have the Bullitt engine upgrades and PP2 suspension and maybe a better manual trans. All good. The tape stripe package and pillaging that the dealers will do initially turn me off to it. Will be interesting to see what actually comes out and how hard the dealers go on ADM. I've seen GT500s marked up over $30K!

l0rdv8r

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
CTO @ NASA
So I was in the RS today instead of the Ranger, but I had to take this picture. It was a full double rainbow and quite vivid color.

RS rainbow.jpg
That is my favorite color! My first mustang was Grabber Blue, and i fell in love. I practically stole it, the dealer couldn't get rid of it because of the color. I got so many compliments on the color, every time i stopped at a gas station people would ask about it and take pictures.

forestale

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Manufacturing
That is my favorite color! My first mustang was Grabber Blue, and i fell in love. I practically stole it, the dealer couldn't get rid of it because of the color. I got so many compliments on the color, every time i stopped at a gas station people would ask about it and take pictures.
Yup, I just saw an RS in this colour the other day. It really grabs your attention. I'm a big fan.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement