First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I’ve had my new 2021 Lariat FX4 for a month now. The sticker was a few dollars under $46K. I paid way less than that but it still wasn’t cheap. My accesories started with the tailgate dampener, spread to colored letters on the grill and tailgate, a lower grill to protect the evaporator, and finished with a Snugtop topper. They ain’t cheap!
Fixed it for you.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
You guys with all your mods and ideas have cost me a fortune!
5g members feel a responsibility to help other members spend their money...:LOL:

1632260233660.png

Last edited:

bbuoni8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3
Occupation
HR
From my new smart phone app....BlueOvalNow.

https://thenewswheel.com/ford-ranger-cheapest-pickup-2021-kbb/

Hi Phil,

I joined this forum recently, and have seen many posts, and thought I would reach out to you with a couple of hopefully quick questions. I am in the market for a mid-size truck, and I drive 90 miles a day on the highway. I have driven all of the mid-sizers, minus the Colorado. I am wondering if you could help me understand the differences, in terms of projected reliability between the Ranger and the Tacoma or the Ranger v. the Frontier? I understand how the Ecoboosts work now, but am wondering if these engines / components can enjoy the same type of dependability that is touted by Tacoma owners. I am honestly trying to make a good choice that will last me for many years, and I really liked the way the Ranger drove. I just want to make sure it is a solid choice. Any counsel or advice would be very appreciated! Thank you,

Bryan
Sponsored