First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
That didn't help me at all when I got backed into in the farmer's market parking lot. Girl backed straight back from the front row and didn't start turning until just before the last row with my Ranger in it.
True, at least around here all the fats try and park as close to the door as they can. and then grab those wheeile carts.

Back when I was on the fire dept. We got called to wal mart for an unknown problem. Manager met us and pointed to the women's restroom. Went in and some fat ass lady tried to drive one of those wheelie wagons into the stall and got it stuck. I mean too lazy to get up and walk to the toilet. She got off and was standing in the stall with the cart wedged in the door way. One of my guys got it out and took it back out front. Ol fat chick had to walk out :D
Sponsored

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
True, at least around here all the fats try and park as close to the door as they can. and then grab those wheeile carts.

Back when I was on the fire dept. We got called to wal mart for an unknown problem. Manager met us and pointed to the women's restroom. Went in and some fat ass lady tried to drive one of those wheelie wagons into the stall and got it stuck. I mean too lazy to get up and walk to the toilet. She got off and was standing in the stall with the cart wedged in the door way. One of my guys got it out and took it back out front. Ol fat chick had to walk out :D
I cannot believe the level of lazy these days. Those electric carts are for handicap people, not fat lazy people. They are just enabling lazy.