First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I've got the black stainless ones from Ford on mine. I was a little paranoid about getting a bad batch of the poly raised letters that would sun fade so I went with the metal ones.
I got the black stainless steel from Ford Accessories also. Cost using Ford Pass Points: $0.00.
Ranger_2020_LOF.jpeg

houseOfDogs

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Techie

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Those look super nice with the Cactus Grey. What color are those letters?

But, yowzer, $79.99. At least shipping is showing free.
The ones from Ford are like $49.99.

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Those look super nice with the Cactus Grey. What color are those letters?

But, yowzer, $79.99. At least shipping is showing free.
Gun metal. Yep they are pricey but they're top quality and last the lifetime of your truck

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
The Tufskin are supposed to be pretty good. Hopefully they will do a black Friday sale. Then I might consider it.

Bsthroop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x2 Sport
Occupation
Broadband/ Microwave Engineer
These from Amazon look good on the Saber

20221105_230911.jpg

Beez

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat, 2.5 Leveler, MBRP 3" Exhaust
Occupation
Just another incredibly super average dude
I search several sites and of course the endless array offered by China via Amazon, but couldn't really settle on the design or colors available until I stumbled across TDVinyl Decals https://tvdvinyldecals.com/ . I chose a color, but didn't care for it when it arrived. They accepted it back without question and sent me a new set. I purchased the set that includes the Tailgate, Front Grill and Dashboard, but asked them for different colors for each. I have Gray for the Tailgate, Titanium for the Grill and Smoke Gray for the Dash. I might add, they're prices are very reasonable.

I was nervous to do it myself, but their instructions were perfect. I used mildly soapy water and they went on very easily and I was also able to squeegee out any air bubbles. Once dry, they adhered well and look factory (in my opinion). I would highly recommend their decals.

To follow up, I'll try to add some pics for each for your viewing pleasure..

TDV Tailgate Lettering.jpg

TDV Grill Lettering.jpg

TDV Dash Lettering.jpg

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
Hi Willis,

I tried vinyl and gave up....went to hard plastic chrome...I have the Old Fart Chrome package on my 19 Ranger. Much easier and simpler to install and still look great today....On Amazon and now many more offerings....You should be okay with even more choices than in 2019....

Good Luck!

Best,
Phil
Same here.

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
I search several sites and of course the endless array offered by China via Amazon, but couldn't really settle on the design or colors available until I stumbled across TDVinyl Decals https://tvdvinyldecals.com/ . I chose a color, but didn't care for it when it arrived. They accepted it back without question and sent me a new set. I purchased the set that includes the Tailgate, Front Grill and Dashboard, but asked them for different colors for each. I have Gray for the Tailgate, Titanium for the Grill and Smoke Gray for the Dash. I might add, they're prices are very reasonable.

I was nervous to do it myself, but their instructions were perfect. I used mildly soapy water and they went on very easily and I was also able to squeegee out any air bubbles. Once dry, they adhered well and look factory (in my opinion). I would highly recommend their decals.

To follow up, I'll try to add some pics for each for your viewing pleasure..
thanks for this. i really wanted something that was a wet install, as im sure i would screw it up trying to do dry. price is right, too. :thumbsup: might be awhile before its 60 degrees here, though

Beez

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat, 2.5 Leveler, MBRP 3" Exhaust
Occupation
Just another incredibly super average dude
thanks for this. i really wanted something that was a wet install, as im sure i would screw it up trying to do dry. price is right, too. :thumbsup: might be awhile before its 60 degrees here, though
Phil - I added some pics of my lettering, including the dash in the post above. These are Silver Gray. TDVinyl Decals offers several different color schemes and they also allow you to mix them up as I did for my truck. I might add, the decals were very easy to install, if you follow their instructions with warm mildly soapy water and a spray bottle. Some people remove the tailgate when installing their letters so they have a flat surface. I did not do this, but I could see how it might make it a little easier? If you just keep everything wet until you get the lettering positioned to your satisfaction.. You will also want to use something like a narrow plastic putty knife, or similar tools (even a credit card), to gently smooth out your lettering and work the water and bubbles out. Once the water dries, they adhere extremely well. - For the grill and especially the dash, I used a Q-tip with the cotton swab nipped off. This way you can work it softly into the corners and then press it into place. The dash took me into extra innings, but again, if you keep it wet and take your time, you'll get it in place.. I might add, I am NOT a gentle hand at anything and can get impatient with stuff, but this was not a bad job and I had everything done, even with taking my time in about an hour (+/-).

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
TDV Tailgate Lettering.jpg

[/QUOTE]
that looks really good. i will probably just do the tailgate for now, but nice to have additional options. where did you get the license plate bracket?
1672175679969.png
Sponsored