Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Network Force Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Ok - Tried this in another thread and didn't have any luck so I'll try a new thread.....

I've been debating getting switchbacks for a bit now ever since making my parking lights DRL's. I'm ready to order....
But, my reservation is that I've read what seems to be many posts (this forum and other sites reviews) that say the switchbacks are; "super bright, very bright, obnoxiously bright, bright AF, etc, etc).........what's the deal here? Do folks that have them feel they might be too bright? I'm concerned about being behind a car (hopefully not the popo) at a light waiting to make a turn.

The one's I'm strongly considering are the Lasfit with built in resistor.
Sponsored

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Ok - Tried this in another thread and didn't have any luck so I'll try a new thread.....

I've been debating getting switchbacks for a bit now ever since making my parking lights DRL's. I'm ready to order....
But, my reservation is that I've read what seems to be many posts (this forum and other sites reviews) that say the switchbacks are; "super bright, very bright, obnoxiously bright, bright AF, etc, etc).........what's the deal here? Do folks that have them feel they might be too bright? I'm concerned about being behind a car (hopefully not the popo) at a light waiting to make a turn.

The one's I'm strongly considering are the Lasfit with built in resistor.
I'm running switchbacks in my XLT and have not had any issues. I am running my parking lights and fogs as my DRLs

daniel3507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I'm running the same ones you're thinking of (lasfit) with zero issues. I do think it's brighter than stock but no bright enough to cause problems or make people question anything. Definitely not bright enough to be blinding. I say go for it!

OP
OP
apotocki

apotocki

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Network Force Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
I'm running the same ones you're thinking of (lasfit) with zero issues. I do think it's brighter than stock but no bright enough to cause problems or make people question anything. Definitely not bright enough to be blinding. I say go for it!
THANK YOU. That is what I was hoping for. I'm gonna press the Order Confirmation button now.