Sponsored

SW Update?

P-38Ranger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
May 23, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
210
Reaction score
474
Location
San Diego
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Hidi ho Ranger fans. Did something change on the latest software update? I now have lame green lane lines now showing.
IMG_2152.webp

The picture shows them as being gray because I am not moving forward in my car. I checked all the settings and nothing will turn it off.
I don't want lines.
Sponsored

 

Beach

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Dec 13, 2023
Threads
12
Messages
164
Reaction score
152
Location
Multiple
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 BMW M235, Volcon Grunt
Occupation
Financial advisor
Hidi ho Ranger fans. Did something change on the latest software update? I now have lame green lane lines now showing.
IMG_2152.webp

The picture shows them as being gray because I am not moving forward in my car. I checked all the settings and nothing will turn it off.
I don't want lines.
It’s just the normal lane assist
 
 








Top