SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
The Mod list continues to grow on the SVCOFFROAD Ranger so figured this is the perfect place to document it step by step as it transition through its phases over the next couple years.

This will be the perfect place to ask questions about SVCOFFROAD products as well as ask about feed back for everything from Shocks, to wheels/tires, lights, etc. We bought this truck to truly see what it is capable of from the factory and to see just how far we can push it in its different stages.

Apologize in advance for not getting better initial pics but will make sure to improve that as the build progresses. Thanks for looking!

-Jeff

Day 1 after the essentials Window/ WIndshield Tint and SVC Branding

TdhM43p.jpg

Next up was SVCOFFROAD Leveling collars with SVCOFFROAD Billet Upper Control Arm . Also Know as the SVCOFFROAD starter kit
https://www.svcoffroad.com/product-page/svcoffroad-gen5-ranger-starter-kit

Cant forget the 17" Method Race Wheel 701 with 33" BFG Km3

lLX2pYR.jpg

Kept it like this for a few weeks until the Fox 2.0s were ready! Initial opinion was a much more composed ride then stock (before the SVC Collars) and well worth the ride change for the price (on road at least). Noticed the biggest improvement in the rear especially around town on dips and speed bumps. Front was comparable to stock with the collars ride quality Wise. The threaded body for those looking for a tad more height would be biggest difference.

Cant forget to mention the added travel the new shocks gave front and rear!

r2rLB83.jpg

zyZfafx.jpg

WtUxWbC.jpg

Since ride was dialed in for the time being figured it was time to add a little light since we were desert bound.

Perfect solution was the SVC BAJA Light Bar https://www.svcoffroad.com/product-page/svcoffroad-baja-light-bar

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
I'm getting a bunch of the photos showns as such...

Capture.PNG
Interesting for some reason they are all showing on my end, any one out there more technically advanced then myself have an ideas??

395Runner

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic FX4 Lariat, 350whp 2006 WRX Wagon
Interesting for some reason they are all showing on my end, any one out there more technically advanced then myself have an ideas??
I checked the source code of your post- the missing images are linked from your Gmail. Did you drag them in from a Gmail window? If you use the 'Upload a File' button instead, you should be good!

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
I checked the source code of your post- the missing images are linked from your Gmail. Did you drag them in from a Gmail window? If you use the 'Upload a File' button instead, you should be good!
Converted them to shareable using IMGUR, did the edit above work? Will try your recommended way if not

Mellow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Sport Lariat 2WD Plat. White
I'd like to try the rear shocks... any chance of offering a boot for those?

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
I'd like to try the rear shocks... any chance of offering a boot for those?
We have a set here ready to ship! At this time Fox is not offering a boot. Just got a set of the pre production 2.5's I will be throwing on today and they did not come with a boot.

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
We have a set here ready to ship! At this time Fox is not offering a boot. Just got a set of the pre production 2.5's I will be throwing on today and they did not come with a boot.
Oooo let us know how the new 2.5s ride!

Also yes I can now see the rest of the pictures, thanks!

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Oooo let us know how the new 2.5s ride!

Also yes I can now see the rest of the pictures, thanks!
Will Do we just did an un-boxing video on our Instagram @officialsvc , Plan is to get the rears on today and then front's on monday and go see how they do

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
Will Do we just did an un-boxing video on our Instagram @officialsvc , Plan is to get the rears on today and then front's on monday and go see how they do
Yeah just saw it, liked and commented! Those things look freaking awesome.

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Those upper control arms look badass! At what height would they be necessary? +3.5"?
The arms can be used at stock height or anything above, removing factory ball joint and replacing with uniball allows for better suspension articulation

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
The arms can be used at stock height or anything above, removing factory ball joint and replacing with uniball allows for better suspension articulation
But are they necessary at a certain lift height?
Sponsored