Suspension Upgrades?

BlueSport

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X2
In this case, I'd recommend the Fox 2.0s.
Hey jason i had a question i wanted to get the the fox 2.0s.. but i was just gonna buy the front 2 to kinda help out with the bounciness would the front 2 help?
Sponsored

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Hey jason i had a question i wanted to get the the fox 2.0s.. but i was just gonna buy the front 2 to kinda help out with the bounciness would the front 2 help?
Yes and no. The front coilovers will help with body roll and absorbing impact. However, most of the bounce, jounce, and instability folks feel are rear suspension related.

The coilovers will definitely help, but you may want to start off in the rear more than anything else.

BlueSport

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X2
Yes and no. The front coilovers will help with body roll and absorbing impact. However, most of the bounce, jounce, and instability folks feel are rear suspension related.

The coilovers will definitely help, but you may want to start off in the rear more than anything else.
Oook i seee.. well i bought the hypertech calibrater from you guys last night so next will probably be the whole front and rear fox 2.0 kit thanks for the help

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ‘23 Macan,’21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
On the fence for rear shocks. Anybody have input on Bilsteins yet? Looking for minor off road mostly on road performance.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
On the fence for rear shocks. Anybody have input on Bilsteins yet? Looking for minor off road mostly on road performance.
I dont have experience with the Bilsteins on the ranger but on my 2016 Frontier it had Bilsteins and I can tell you that they are AWESOME!! On road performance doea great and the offroad will be fone for your plans. If it were me id get the entire kit, not just the rears. Better to have a matched set vs a mixed set.

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ‘23 Macan,’21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
I was leaning towards Fox 2.0’s. Worried they might be too stiff for rear only.
Sponsored