First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Strength Coach
This seems to be the consensus! And as soon as I can I will do it. I am not familiar with Eibach shocks, but they are local to me and several have recommended them. Which variety of Eibachs should I get? Recommendations!
Eibach is the largest spring manufacturer in the world and owns Sachs. Likely the shocks are actually made by Sachs.
Sponsored

Reactions: SFB

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I have Eibachs on the rear and a Hellwig setup back there too. I can say that it drives like a slot car on the road, without "boatiness". But I don't have any real off road time since setting it up, so I can't say on that yet.

slowmachine

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, waiting for a Ranger PHEV
I have Eibachs on the rear and a Hellwig setup back there too. I can say that it drives like a slot car on the road, without "boatiness". But I don't have any real off road time since setting it up, so I can't say on that yet.
Which holes are you using on the Hellwig sway bar? Have you tried the different positions to see what it feels like? I am considering buying one of these.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Which holes are you using on the Hellwig sway bar? Have you tried the different positions to see what it feels like? I am considering buying one of these.
They are set in the middle holes of the three. Happy so far, so have not changed the setting.
Sponsored